What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 4/26/16 5:51 am

Good morning everyone.  I'm still trying to shake this stupid cold.  Spent yesterday with a friend in hospital.  Please send healing vibes her way, she needs to catch a break.

Today I'm going swimming in the morning and then have to take the car in to have the summer tires put on.  The rest of the day will be domestic goddess duties and spend some quality time with DH this evening.

21 months post op

B. Protein coffee x 2

S. half of a protein bar after swimming

L. Pear and parsnip soup with a little bacon and blue cheese crumbles on top

S 3 Thin addictives (mango) with cream cheese spread I made (light cream cheese, SF maple syrup, apricots, plums)

D. 1 meatball, ricotta, marinara, mozzarella

S. Protein hot chocolate

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 4/26/16 6:40 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

As much as your friend needs visitors you might want to reconsider until your cold is gone. She does not need that as well.

Work today. We are being audited for a very large grant. Today is walk through to see how we spent the money. I am hoping this means I will be busier than yesterday. I am starting to really look forward to part-time.

My son comes for dinner tonight so we will hear about his vacation. Otherwise just veging. The painting my DH is doing looks great. Love the new colour. 

b greek yogurt, raspberries

l chili, yogurt

s cheese string

d beef stew, salad

s not sure I have put in cheese and crackers but might change.

crqvingchange
on 4/26/16 6:52 am

You're probably right Pat.  Yesterday was driving her to Hamilton and waiting in ER until she was admitted and got a room.  A long day for her.  I really thought I was on the mend, but when I got to the hospital I started coughing, it seems the air is dry in there.  I did cough into my sleeve and use the hand sanitizer.  I just couldn't see her spending a couple of hundred dollars on a cab.  

Have fun with your son tonight.  

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/26/16 6:44 am - Canada

Lots of meetings and presentations today, and at some point I have to fit in marking the final exams.  Not sure how I'm going to do that.  Hopefully I can maintain my sanity for two more days.  Come on Friday!!

13 months post-op

Breakfast - ham, yogurt, protein bites (I was extra hungry this morning for some reason)

Snack - cheese stick, nuts

Lunch - pepperettes, tomato, crackers

Snack - egg, pickles

Snack - oatmeal muffin, pudding

Dinner - chicken, bun (there may also be snacks at our meeting which always gets me)

Snack - pudding, protein bites (only if I'm feeling hungry after the meeting)

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 4/26/16 9:39 am

Hope the next 2 days go quickly for you. 

new_me180
on 4/26/16 8:09 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Good morning all. Oh CC, send my prayers to her, it can be tough always being sick and not getting a break. Hope they find the solution soon.

I on the other hand like you, am getting over a cold as well. Did manage to go to the gym yesterday for boxing, but am super tired today, zumba later on tonight. Nothing much planned for today, just lazying around.

2yrs post op

B - 2 scrambled eggs, mushrooms

S - 1 oz cheese

L - 2oz chicken breast, 1/4 cup rice

S - protein shake

D - spaghetti squash, 1/3 cup extra-lean ground chicken

S - 1/2 protein bar

Have a great day all, Nia

crqvingchange
on 4/26/16 9:37 am

Nia I will let her know you are thinking of her.  

This cold that is going around our area sucks. One day you feel better and then bam it's back again. Enjoy your lazy day and Zumba tonight. 

Ginnny
on 4/26/16 10:07 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Busy today - painting the bathroom. FYI toilets are heavy. 

2 weeks post op

coffee

B - 1 egg, 56 gr country naturals back bacon

S - 2 slices deli turkey

L - 60 gr tuna on 4 Melba rounds 

S - 1 cheese string, 2 slices deli turkey

S - sloppy joe meat 3 oz with 1 oz cheddar 

Totals - cal 760, carbs 12, protein 85

crqvingchange
on 4/26/16 11:32 am

Ginny you should not be lifting toilets at only 2 weeks postop.  I was told not to lift anything heavier than 10 lbs. for 6 weeks.

Ginnny
on 4/26/16 11:40 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I know CC but I Asked hubs to do it last night and he didn't.  I even tried the guilt route "i'm sure the toilet is within my 10 lb lift limit" but that didn't work either! 

It was more of a shuffle than a lift, but rest assured I will not be reinstalling the toilet. 

Most Active
Recent Topics