another step done

breuxo
on 5/3/16 4:26 pm

I had my nutrition class today, was interesting... well pretty boring so I just took a lot of notes trying to get us much info as I can in my brain lol. so far I've only had the info session and nurse. next week will be the doctor week after social worker. today she said some people need a social worker follow up? what happens at the social worker meeting? and the doctor meeting? 

how many more steps to go, I'm hoping for my surgery in the winter. but I'm thinking it may be sooner, which I'm not fond of lol rather wait until SO is home for the season. 

Ginnny
on 5/3/16 4:49 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I spent more time waiting for the doctor than I actually sent talking to her. She just goes over your file asks a few questions has a quick look at you.  Mind you other than my weight I was healthy. 

At the SW meeting she just went over her part of the initial questionnaire we had to fill out. I have a feeling it's more common than not to have a follow up with her as she gave me homework. I had to keep a journal until the next appointment writing in it 3 x a week.

after social worker and nut sign off on you you have to see the doctor again to get final sign off from her then your file is sent to the surgical site  

That was my experience anyway. 

Most Active
Recent Topics