What are you eating/doing today ( Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 5/17/16 2:47 am

RNY 7 Years 1 month post op 

Morning 

long day ahead packed with meetings and appointments.  I will need to eat lunch in the car between times so I have lazily packed a protein bar.  I hate the stats on them but today it will have to do.

EATS 

B  -  4 oz of leftover X lean ground beef cooked with low sodium taco seasoning 

L -  quest bar

D -   5 oz BBQ chicken breast

2 TB of stubbs BBQ sauce

1 cup of tomato/pepper/Vidalia onon/feta with 1 TB of Paul newmans dressing 

S -  source lemon yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,003, Carbs  - 70, Protein  -  113

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Meggles07
on 5/17/16 5:33 am - Canada

Good morning.

I'm off to school today for my annual committee meeting. Should be fun :) I get to explain everything I have done or worked on since my last review. I can never remember it all.

Oh protein bars. I cannot have them in the house I have discovered. I will eat two a day until they are gone. They are just like candy to me. I've been trying very hard to cut back my carbs and calories this week. Apparently one of my new meds has low appetite as a side effect, so I'm kind of hoping that happens :)

Breakfast - zucchini lasagna

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - more lasagna (so good)

Snack - pepperette, pudding

Snack - chicken, cheese

Dinner - beef, veggies, crackers

Snack - protein cake

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 5/17/16 12:01 pm

How do you make your protein cake Meg?

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/17/16 1:33 pm - Canada

I based it off a protein mug cake recipe someone posted on here... one scoop of protein powder, 1/4 tsp of baking powder, 1 tbsp of torani ( I like chocolate and caramel), and just enough milk to give it a wet pudding consistency. Then you microwave for about 45 - 60 seconds until it has a cake consistency. My boyfriend thinks it's gross, but I like the treat.

Meg~

Patm
on 5/17/16 6:44 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I was doing pretty good but blew my diet yesterday. So back to basics again. I am down a couple of pounds but not near enough. Home tonight. I plan on doing my yoga cd but will see if I get to it or just get lazy. I have not been able to finish my dinner the last two nights. We will see if I eat this much

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l chili, activia yogurt, celery

s 2 baby bel

d meat balls in tomato sauce, green beans, salad

s SF kraft chocolate pudding

cal 872, carb78, prot78

crqvingchange
on 5/17/16 12:00 pm

Pat I hear you on the not finishing dinner.  I have been eating half of my dinner and having the rest for my evening snack before bed.  During the day I am so full of energy and bouncing off the walls, but by 4 in the afternoon, I'm ready for bed, so it's been a chore to eat dinner and then wait and have a snack.  If I don't have the snack I'm up in the middle of the night.  Hope you get to do your yoga CD, yoga seems to quiet my racing mind.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 5/17/16 7:44 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. It looks nice out there, might sit on my balcony today. No plans today, just a lazy day as i still feel a little tired. Don't know why, as i sleep pretty good and the cold has finally gone away. Maybe i need to eat more. Lately i've been so full that i don't eat for hours. I end up getting my protein in my shakes but, no real appetite.

2 1/2 yrs post op

B - coffee 5%, 1 boiled egg, 1/2 dream bagel with 1 tbs greek yogurt cc

S - 1 cup silk unsweetened, will make a frappe out of it

L - 2oz pork, 1/3 cup cucumbers

S - 2 slices deli turkey, 1oz cheese

D - 3oz pork, 1/2 cup zucchini, mushrooms and peppers

S - pumpkin muffin

Calories: 816, carbs 37, fat 45, protein 82

Zumba tonight. This girl is really good and her classes are always full. Have a great day all, Nia.

crqvingchange
on 5/17/16 11:55 am

Glad you finally got rid of that cold Nia.  All of your snacks look so good.  I have not been very hungry also.  I do find that I get thirsty and I never turn down a coffee.

Zizzler
on 5/17/16 12:24 pm

I am the same, no hunger so I am have been relying on protein shakes to get in what I need.  Then all of a sudden I will be super hungry, its pretty crazy.  Maybe its because of the change in weather?

crqvingchange
on 5/17/16 12:03 pm

Good protein numbers Barb.  

Most Active
Recent Topics