What are you eating/doing today ( Monday)

birdiegirl
on 5/23/16 3:15 am

RNY  7 Years 1 month post op 

Morning 

Survived walking 18 holes yesterday but will pay for it today.  Felt so good to  be surrounded by the beauty of the flowering trees and watching the birds.  (  yeah my golf wasn't very good so I just enjoyed my surroundings ).  Saw a few Baltimore Orioles which is always special.  

Today, I plan on a few things around the house.  When DH returns from golfing we're going for a drive to find me some lilacs.  We keep driving  until we find a good bush along the side of the road then jump out with our clippers ( not on private property!  ) .  The smell is heaven.  

EATS 

B  -  Leftover extra lean ground beef patty 

Tomato slice and pckles

L -  leftover extra lean ground beef patty 

Pickles

D -  6 oz NY strip

1 cup of grilled onions, peppers, asparagus,  zucchini  

Olive oil to toss veggies  in

S -  source lemon yogurt with 1 TB of granola and 2 TB of stewed splenda rhubarb 

Carnation light hot chocolate mixed with decaf and a squirt of light whip topping 

4 slices of PC blue menu ham nuked with 1 TB of kraft shredded habanero cheese 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,161,  Carbs  -  48 grams,  Protein  -  112 grams

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Monica9811
on 5/23/16 4:57 am - Peterborough, Canada

I love lilacs and have a bush in my backyard. Might go cut some and bring them in!  Thanks for the reminder!  Happy lilac hunting. 

Meggles07
on 5/23/16 5:34 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I love lilacs too. Our new place has a bush by the driveway, but it's a late blooming variety so we will have to wait a bit still. 

The farm was lovely yesterday. I stepped in sheep poop, so thankfully I had my old farm shoes on ;) we also sat and looked through childhood photos of my SO, which was fun.

Breakfast - egg, pita

Snack - carrots, pb

Lunch - leftover steak, veg

Snack - meatballs, cheese 

Snack - pepperette, pudding 

Dinner - chicken (from the farm), veg

Snack - protein cake

All water and vits.

Patm
on 5/23/16 7:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

You could always drive east. My lilacs are blooming away. My DH brought some into the house yesterday but did not put them in water. Looking a little sad this morning. Problem is it is crazy around here today. Fireworks tonight so people start arriving into the area early.

Slow start today. Might go for a bike ride later. Need to plant some new flowers I picked up.

b greek yogurt, raspberries

s tuna with mayo, celery, activia yogurt

d chicken, kale salad, 

s laughing cow , crackers

birdiegirl
on 5/23/16 7:29 am

Thanks for the reminder re fireworks.  Have to have a nap so I can stay up past 10 to watch them over the bay.

new_me180
on 5/23/16 8:54 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Afternoon all. It's such a nice day again and i plan on enjoying it. Went out last night to Chicago Bar and played some pool. I don't drink at all, but i had fun trying to knock the balls in, not a professional by all means lol. Stayed on plan and didn't even eat those darn onion rings or chicken wings. Wasn't planned, so didn't eat. Waited till i got home though and it was around 1 am that i ate something, not good planning i know. Nothing much planned for today, boxing at 7. If there are any fireworks, my niece would like to go, so we'll see.

2 12 yrs post op

B - 1 muffin size crustless quiche, 1 minni muffin size pumpkin muffin and 1/4 tbsp pb

L - 3 oz lamb chop, 1/3 cup sautéed spinach

S - protein shake

D - 3oz pork, 1/3 cup mustard greens

S - pumpkin pancake

Have a great day all, Nia 

Most Active
Recent Topics