Dr. Glazer.... fastest appointment ever!

Eragon2015
on 5/31/16 3:03 pm - Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Hi.  Just wondering if I should be worried.

Went to see Dr. Glazer today. I waited over 1 hour, got blood pressure, ekg and weight done while i waited. Then to go into his office, hear him talk into his phone/computer thing for all but 2 minutes,  to hear him say we'll see you the day of surgery. WTH???? I drove an hour back and forth, Waited over an hour for him, for 2 minutes?  He didn't ask me anything. Feeling very disappointed.

phatty905
on 5/31/16 3:32 pm
RNY on 03/09/16

That's what I said the first time. He knows his stuff he is the director of the whole bariatric surgery at humber. 

Eragon2015
on 5/31/16 4:36 pm - Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Really? I did not know that. Loved his "chair" though. I was a bit distracted by it. LOL. Oh well. Whatever floats the boat. LOL I guess if there was any issues he would have told me. Thanks for your reply. 

Akatiti
on 5/31/16 8:29 pm - Canada

Hi there

I'll be seeing Dr Glazer next month. I was just wondering if you have any co morbs.if not, could that be way the appointment went so quickly?

when you met your surgeon, did he ask you if you snored? 

Maybe Dr Glazer had all the info he needed from your surgeon's notes.

whatever the case, I'm glad you got a ð?'?( thumbs up) are will be moving on to the next step.

Eragon2015
on 6/1/16 8:17 am - Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Hi. Yes, I have a couple of co-morbs. I have a cpap machine. I did alot of testing while I waited for the surgery. Had endoscopy/colonoscopy for a different reason but found I was gluten intolerant. They would have those results i'm sure to. LOL Had a sleep test a while back. So maybe he did have all he needed. 

RNY Surgery June 15, 2016 with Dr Hagen

HW 267 CW 193

HKT53
on 6/1/16 6:48 am - Toronto, Canada

I know what you mean....Same with me a year ago. But you gotta admit, he's the fastest talker I ever encountered. I would think his two minutes of recording is equal to any other Dr. recording of 1/2 hour. Formalities, processes and paperwork. That two minutes is the major "Green Flag" that you can go ahead with your surgery. Bididy Bopity Boop!

Referral - Feb/14, Orientation HRRH - September/14, Surgeon appt. & gastroscopy Dr. Hagen - October/14, Trio appts. - April/15, Dr. Glazer - April/15, Revision RNY - July 10, 2015

Eragon2015
on 6/1/16 8:24 am - Barrie, Ontario, Canada

LOL you are right. I have never hear anyone talk so fast before. I was alittle distracted by the "chair" he sits on. But I understood nothing of what he was saying into the phone/computer thing.  LOL His office was not too pleased I already had a surgery date when I got there, but I was given it when I saw dr. Hagen a few days ago. I guess protocol dictates you get a date AFTER you see Glazer. Oops. Onto the start of opti on monday. 

HW 267 CW 193

marielewis
on 6/2/16 1:59 am

I was not given my second surgeon appt until Dr Glazer cleared me.  I had Dr Klein but you would think they would follow the same scheduling methods lol. Oh well good for you because this process takes FOREVER. I was 18 months from start to finish 

Eragon2015
on 6/2/16 4:55 am - Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Yes. I have read that a few people had their surgery before they saw glazer.

I didnt think anything if it until I was standing infront of the receptionist who got pretty upset and called hagens office about it. Yikes! Felt kinda weird being there then. 

HW 267 CW 193

Eragon2015
on 6/2/16 4:56 am - Barrie, Ontario, Canada

oops, i meant surgery date

HW 267 CW 193

Most Active
Recent Topics