What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 6/21/16 3:51 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone!  Going to be a little cooler here today.

Stuck in a seminar today on insurance, oh fun.  Then I have another site visit at the poop plant!  At least its not so hot and humid today shouldn't stink too bad!

I've included my own lunch in my menu today as I'm not sure what they'll offer at the seminar, so the plan could change a little

B - greek yogurt, 2 oz blueberries

S - Protinis chicken skewers (comes with a sweet chili dip but too many carbs in that so I won't eat it, incl in totals tho)

L - tuna on melba toast with 2 ****tail tomatoes

S - deli turkey, with old cheddar

D - 3 oz sausage

S - 1/2 Premier Protein RTD shake

Totals = Cal 812, carbs 56, protein 80

I've got to get back to the menus where I was eating in the 600 calorie range with 80 protein or more, seems I'm struggling to get the protein number up without maxing out calories ..... le sigh.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Patm
on 6/21/16 6:23 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hi Ginny, As time passes it does get harder. So long as you are still losing at this calorie intake I would not worry too much.

Work today then home. We are camping next week so time to start pulling everything out. So much work to go camping. We had a camper years ago. It was easier because everything was stored in it.

b greek yogurt, strawberries

l chili, yogurt

s laughing cow, crackers

d loin pork chop,fresh  peas, salad

s oikos yogut

cal 980 carb 93 prot 94

crqvingchange
on 6/21/16 1:05 pm

Ginny where do you buy your bacon cheddar sausage.  Sounds like something DH would love.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 6/21/16 4:29 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Get them at Farmboy.  They have like 13 different varieties, they're very good!

Most Active
Recent Topics