fast antidepressants anyone???

Marevic
on 6/28/16 12:29 pm - Canada

I had RnY 3 yrs ago and I am having a difficult time finding an antidepressant that works. I have been told to crush welbutrin sr by my follow up nurse yet the pharmacist said it should not be crushed. I have been crushing it for a couple of weeks now, I am not sure that its working. What I do know is that it tastes poisonous. So, this is my question, is there anyone out there who is taking any other type of fast release antidepressants?????? since we cannot take extended release.

Leafs2016
on 6/28/16 7:14 pm

They make a regular release Wellbutrin. Take it with a small amount of water and don't drink for half hour after taking it 

wiccandove
on 6/28/16 7:40 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 06/06/16

I take both xanax and zoloft. I take zoloft every day, 2 capsules in the am. The surgeon told me it was fine to just take the capsules and not have to break them up, and same for xanax. Xanax is a pill tho and I usually just take it for the week before my period when I become a crazy, crying, weeping PMS disaster.

My primary care doctor has one other patient besides me who had RNY and she is on prozac. I think you have some options but you'll need to talk to your doctor to see whats best for you.

KateScott
on 6/13/17 2:41 pm

I also take Zoloft. It manages the symptoms of depression in a quick and secure way. Also it is important to notice that side effects of these pills happen rarely. By the way, you can read about it on http://antidepressivemedicines.com/buy-zoloft-online/. But if you want to feel relief, it is better to do exercises, go for a walk every day, spend time with your friends and talk to them, and try to think positive. All this helps me. I hope you'll be better soon!

Most Active
Recent Topics