What are you eating/doing thursday? (whoop whoop its the weekend!!)

Ginnny
on 6/30/16 4:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning!!!  Happy Canada Day Weekend!!!

HUGE music festival in London this weekend that I will be going to!  Trackside Music Festival....can't wait to see Florida Georgia Line on Saturday night!!  Baby you're a song....LOL

Anyway, I digress.

Going camping for the weekend also.....busy busy busy.  Hubs will stay at the trailer with the pups while I go kickin' it country!!

B - 1 egg, 1/2 slice cheese and a slice of weigh****cher toast

S - yogurt, vector granola

L - 3 oz chicken boob

S - deli turkey

D - ribs, 2 maybe 3 bones

so my totals without the ribs because I don't believe the myfitnesspal numbers

Cal 475, carbs 29 protein 50

Have an awesome weekend everyone, you probably won't hear from me until Monday.....sunday is a measurement day because Monday marks 3 months post op!!

Cheers

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

new_me180
on 6/30/16 7:47 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning G. Lucky for you i don't have any "gross" food planned for today. I have a regular menu like you, lol. Hope you have fun this weekend. I will probably go to a bar with friends tomorrow then visit TO on Sunday for a day of fun, although i don't drink, but i will have fun anyways. Will be going to work again for a few hrs this afternoon, then Zumba tonight. 

2 1/2 yrs post op

B - 2oz grilled steak, 1/3 cup bean sprouts

L - 1/2 cup tuna, 1/3 cup cucumbers

S - 1/4 mission bar, 1 slice bacon

D - 2oz ribs, 1/4 cup coleslaw, 3-4 steak fries

S - pumpkin pancake

Calories: 832, carbs 27, fat 52, protein 79

Have a great day all, Nia

Ginnny
on 6/30/16 8:53 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Now that's a menu I could sink my teeth into!!

Have fun!!

crqvingchange
on 6/30/16 9:51 am

Hiya peeps.  I have already done my swimming and now just doing chores around the house.  Later I will be going to pay some bills, blah, then not sure about this evening.  Tomorrow is a sleepin kind of day, then out to celebrate Canada Day.  

Ginny have fun at the music festival.  Live music outside is what summer is all about.

Nia have fun with your friends at the bar.  I don't drink as well,  but it sure is fun to watch the ones that do.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics