What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 7/26/16 4:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning all!

15 weeks post-op (not quite 4 months like I thought, so measurements are next week!)

Another hot one today, and I didn't sleep well again last night.  Sucks waking up tired.  Site visits this morning, and then nothing.

B - one egg, with a slice of cheese

S - Source greek with vector granola

L - tuna on cucumber slices (maybe melba if I'm hungry, but trying to keep the carbs contained)

S - turkey slices with a boiled egg

D - shepperds pie

S - Kraft Old Cheddar cheese snack

MFP Totals = Cal 833, Carbs 35, Protein 83

Have a good day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 7/26/16 4:36 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Seems like it might be cool enough this morning to take the puppy for a walk. It will be nice to go outside without melting ;)

Not much planned for today. I have a big presentation next week, so basically all of my time was being used to prepare for that and now I'm just waiting.

Breakfast - protein popsicle (vanilla peanut butter this time)

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - leftovers

Snack - pepperette, Greek yogurt

Dinner - burgers

Snack - turkey and cheese

Still feeling dry so I will keep working on the water. I find I am getting bored with it, but I don't drink coffee, tea, or juice. Sometimes I have one glass of milk, but that's it. I need to make a trip to the states to get some more light hot chocolate. I've really been missing pop, especially since our trip. There was pop every where there!!

Monica9811
on 7/26/16 6:52 am - Peterborough, Canada

I put grape flavoured kook aid or Mio in my water. Much more enjoyable to drink!

crqvingchange
on 7/26/16 12:01 pm

Low Carb Grocery Has sugar free hot chocolate, and sugar free apple cider. You could try some of the water enhancers.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 7/26/16 5:04 am

RNY  7 Years 3 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Won my match last night which felt great.  My game has been suspect this season.  Managed to avoid the chips, peanuts, cheese and beer post game.  Sat with a sparkling water and ate dinner when I got home at 9.  

Ginnny,  I feel sòoooo much better when I severely limit simple carbs .  It's tough as they taste good.  

Today is work catch up day then taking family out for dinner.   

STEPS  :  14, 194

EATS 

B -  2 Large mugs of coffee

1.5 kebabs of pork souvlaki  ( finally, the last of it)

2 TB of tzatziki 

L -  2 ham and pickle roll ups.  Each made with 4 deli slices and 1 pickle spear 

D -  Grilled trout.  

Broccoli 

S -  source greek yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  965,  Carbs  -  26 grams,   Protein  -  114 grams,   Fibre  -  3 grams

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

crqvingchange
on 7/26/16 12:04 pm

Congratulations on winning your match. I never doubted you could do it. Was it last year you came in second with an injured foot?

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 7/26/16 12:15 pm

Good memory!  I am recovering from 2 broken toes again.  Gah

crqvingchange
on 7/26/16 12:35 pm

What the heck!  

You're the only one I know that wins with broken toes. You need steel toed shoes.

Patm
on 7/26/16 6:40 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning,

A little cooler this morning. Glad it is less humid. Work today then home. Tried a new plain yogurt. I think I still prefer the liberte o%. This is an new one by Oikos.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l chicken souvlaki, tzatziki (yes everything is better with tzatziki), broccoli salad, yogurt

s fruit salad (home made no sugar

d steak, mushrooms, broccoli and cauliflower salad

s cherries

Lots of fruit. I have a lot to use up at home. trying to keep the amount down

cal 887, carb 88, prot 88

Most of the carbs are fruit

crqvingchange
on 7/26/16 12:07 pm

Pat have you tried the PC Skyr o% yogurt? It has 21g of protein per serving. 

Most Active
Recent Topics