What are you eating/doing today ( Friday )

birdiegirl
on 8/19/16 2:46 am

RNY 7 Years 4 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Had a great day yesterday even though our team lost.  Early morning meeting today followed by chores.   Out for dinner on a patio tonight.

STEPS  :  14,021

EATS  

B  -  2 large eggs 

L  -  4 oz pork tenderloin 

1 cup of sweet kale salad 

S -  2 oz old cheddar

D -  6 oz of steelhead trout 

1 cup of mixed grilled veg

1 dinner roll

Glass of red wine

S  -  Liberte Greek with half cup of wild blueberries 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,425,  Carbs -  66 Grams,   Protein  -  103 Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Ginnny
on 8/19/16 4:34 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

4-1/2 months post op

Good morning everyone!  Glad you had a good day yesterday Barb!   We actually won our ball game last night!  Woohoo.

Nothing on for today, long boring day at work, but thankful for FRIDAY!

Cutting back on the calories a little today, see if I can't get that damn scale moving in the right direction.....just baffles me sometimes

B - 2 large eggs with a slice of cheese

S - Triple Zero Yogurt

L - jalepeno cheddar chicken sausage, tomato/cuke salad with 1 tbls light Italian dressing

S - 2 celery stalks with 2 LC Cheese wedges

D - hamburger gravy, with broccoli/cauliflower in cheese sauce

TOTALS Cal 833, Carbs 48, Protein 80

Have an awesome Friday!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 8/19/16 4:53 am

Ginny are your chicken sausages the PC brand, and if so, how do you like them?

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 8/19/16 5:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

These ones were the PC Brand and they were really good, seemed to be more moist than the red pepper/mozza ones I got at Costco. They seem to only carry the spinach and feta now, and I haven't been able to find the Marc Angelo ones in the stores in my area.

crqvingchange
on 8/19/16 9:18 am

Oh no, I hope they don't discontinue them because I like the jalapeño mango sausages.   I will try the PC ones. Thanks.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 8/19/16 4:58 am

This morning going swimming, tonight going out for dinner and to listen to live music.  

The rest of the day is chores and errands. 

Have a good day everyone. 

Meggles07
on 8/19/16 5:24 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We are going for a hike this morning, so I'm hoping the rain will hold off just for a bit. We are going with friends and then going out for lunch. Tonight my parents are coming over for dinner. Hopefully I can keep my food on track.

Breakfast - leftover western sandwich (less than half)

Snack - trail mix or protein bar on hike

Lunch - restaurant

Snack - carrots and pb

Dinner - steak, veggies

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Patm
on 8/19/16 6:42 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry your team did not win Barb,

I only have 1/2 a menu today. The rest I will have to play by ear. We are leaving Toronto around 2:30pm today to go to Rama. We will be seeing Smokey Robinson. One of my favourites. It is funny that we have been to Rama quite often and yet we do not bet. It is an annoying venue but they have great people there. They funnel everyone past the slots after so you have a massive crowd all trying to get through a narrow area to get to the door.

I will not be back on-line until Sunday.

b greek yogurt, peach

l salad with deli chicken, yogurt

Teena D.
on 8/19/16 6:54 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Good morning,  

Glad you had fun at your tournament. Our department is going bowling today .:)

Yesterday was a terrible day for eating. I'm going to do much better next week as I'm going to plan better.

Today-  I had 1 egg, 2 strips of bacon and hash brown for breakfast.

Lunch is going to be from a nearby Portuguese restaurant- so rotisserie chicken, and salad with chick peas. I'm going to avoid the rice and potatoes.

Dinner- We are going to be at a mall so something from a food court.  I will definitely make a healthy choice.

I did day 4 of the 21 day fix yesterday! So a 4 day streak for me. Day 5 will be done tonight. It's called Cardio Fix and I hate it.... :)

Have a great Friday everyone!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Monica9811
on 8/19/16 7:51 am - Peterborough, Canada

You are making effort to make changes now which is great.  Some days will be better than others.  The exercise is also key!  If I find myself in a food court or needing something quick I will usually get a chili at Wendy's or Tim Hortons.  Good protein and better than most choices that you will find there.  Good luck and have a nice weekend!

Most Active
Recent Topics