What are you eating /doing today (Monday)

Patm
on 8/29/16 6:50 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Hope you survived the weekend Barb.Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and the heat.

Lots of weeding for me. Fortunately my back is only a little sore. We are re-doing our lawn. It wraps around our house. The grass has died from the heat and grubs. So one section will no longer be grass but it is a lot of work to change it.

b greek yogurt, craisins , sunflower seeds

l left over omlette from yesterdays lunch out, yogurt

s baby bel

d pork chop , cabbage salad

s breton crackers , laughing cow and yogurt for meds.

cal 1087, carb 99, prot 102

crqvingchange
on 8/29/16 7:07 am

Good morning Pat.  DH and I had a great weekend.  Lots of small day trips.  Today he has the day off so we may do another short day trip.  It looks like perfect patio weather out there.

Hoping to get some nice soup at a restaurant for lunch.  Other than that I will make sure to get my protein and and all my fluids and vitamins.

Have a great day everyone, and enjoy the sunshine.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 8/29/16 7:47 am - Canada

Good morning :) 

Lots of running around planned for today. I cleaned my desk yesterday and found a coupon I want to use for free car stuff. I like free ;)

I might try to clean and organize our freezer today -- I need to find something for dinner.

Breakfast - protein soft serve

Snack - Greek yogurt

Lunch - burger no bun

Snack - ham

Dinner - unknown

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics