What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 9/20/16 5:39 am

Good morning everyone.  Today I go to see the folks at my Centre.  Guelph always has something interesting to say.  Last time I was there, they asked if I wanted to see a social worker about my coffee addiction, lol.  Most of the time they push more carbs.  

My pouch is still angry so I will take a protein shake with me.  The weather looks nice out there. Hope everyone has a great day.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 9/20/16 5:45 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not too much on the go today. Teaching today. I like the days I'm teaching because I have more structure and it is easier to stay on track. 

Tomorrow is going to be a long day so I will probably just take it easy today. I'm still working on getting rid of stuff. Thank goodness for Kijiji because I have sold quite a bit.

Breakfast - protein soft serve

Snack - oatmeal, egg

Lunch - pepperette, cheese

Snack - almonds

Dinner - chicken, veg

Snack - popcorn

All water and vits.

birdiegirl
on 9/20/16 5:55 am

RNY 7 Years 5 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Lots on the go today but will make it home for lunch and leftovers.   Bone doc late this afternoon. 

STEPS :   8593

EATS 

B  -  Premier protein shake blended with 3 inches of banana and ice 

L  -  leftover chicken souvlaki with tzatziki 

D -  Ham and cheese wrap from Mr. Sub

S -  Half cup of fresh wild blueberries with greek yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  871,  Carbs  -  75 Grams,  Protein  -  100 Grams 

All water and vits.   One more decaf 

Have a great one   

new_me180
on 9/20/16 6:58 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. So tired today. Didn't get home till almost 9pm yesterday because TWO people didn't want the class to finish earlier. There has to be someone at every place. Today is going to be a shorter day and i will go to the gym to destress. Stomach a bit tight today so i will eat what i can.

2yrs 10m

B - 1/2 crustless quiche, coffee 5%

S - 1 pepperette, 1oz mozza light

L - 3oz chicken thigh, 1/3 cup cauliflower

S - 9 pork rinds, 2 tbsp liverwurst

D - 3oz gizzards and hearts, 1/3 cup cucumbers

S - jullo sugar free pudding cup

Calories: 807, carbs 18, fat 48, protein 80

Have a great day all, Nia

new_me180
on 9/20/16 6:59 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Have fun in Guelph CC, lol. 

Patm
on 9/20/16 8:13 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Had a rough day yesterday. Managed not to turn to food for comfort but it was tough. Weddings can be so stressful. My feelings have been hurt and now I have to have them for dinner tonight. Really do not want to see them right now.

Work today. I hope to go swimming. I think I need the diversion. Taking care of my new granddaughter tonight for a few hours.

b greek yogurt, peaches

l chicken with mayo and celery

s 2 baby bel

d spahetti squash with sausage and pasta sauce

s yogurt for meds

cal 965 prot 91 carb 46

birdiegirl
on 9/20/16 9:45 am

Ughh. Sorry for you Pat.  Family angst is the worst 

crqvingchange
on 9/20/16 2:01 pm

Pat I'm so sorry your feelings were hurt.  I am sending you a ton of virtual hugs.  You have been doing so much (cakes, making table clothes, showers).  All of this you have done while dealing with pain.   I hope tonight's dinner is a little calmer and that they realise what a treasure you are.  We here certainly do.  Enjoy the time with your new granddaughter.  

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics