What are you eating/doing today ( Wednesday )

birdiegirl
on 9/21/16 2:57 am

RNY  7 Years 5 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Early morning meeting then off to the hospital with a friend.  Packing and organizing afterwards for a golfing vacation.   Not overly hungry lately which is rare for me so taking advantage of this with high protein,  low calorie days.  I have a box of quest bars to take with me in case I get stuck.  My plan though, is lots of fish and seafood and maybe a glass or two of wine!

STEPS :   7730

EATS 

B  -  2 hard boiled eggs 

L  -  Red Lobster broiled trout dinner portion.  Will box half for later

Broccoli 

D -  Rest of lunch

S -  oikos greek blueberry yogurt 2% with half cup of fresh wild blueberries 

Hard boiled egg in totals in case I get hungry 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  898,  Carbs - 28 Grams ,  Protein  -  102  Grams   ( these are perfect stats for me.   I should eat this menu daily to lose a few)

All water and vits 

Have a great one 

crqvingchange
on 9/21/16 4:24 am, edited 9/20/16 9:24 pm

Great stats Birdie.  I love fish and seafood.

Today I'm meeting with friends for lunch.  I'm really feeling soup these days.

It was a long day in Guelph yesterday, and when I got home I just wanted to go to bed.  Some of my blood values are low, so we are trying to come up with a plan for that.  The people I saw there yesterday were really nice.  One is new there and she was a sweetheart.

Have a great day everyone. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 9/21/16 2:52 pm

Sorry to hear your labs aren't good.  It's a worry.  I suspect you are a diligent vitamin taker.  Sometimes you just need more then the norm.  Good luck and take it seriously.  If you haven't  already,  keep a file of your results so you can track trends.

glad to try and help if possible  ( just away for two weeks so no answer for awhile.)

Meggles07
on 9/21/16 5:26 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Long day today. Teaching, meetings, and dinner out with friends. Teaching has been going really well. I actually had a student ask me about career options after graduating. Must be doing something right :)

Breakfast - protein soft serve

Snack - egg, oatmeal

Lunch - pepperette, cheese

Snack - almonds

Dinner - restaurant, tbd

Snack - popcorn

All water and vits.

Patm
on 9/21/16 6:46 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Work then home. Had fun with my new granddaughter last night. Did some lego for my project and went for a walk. I swam yesterday so no swimming today. Perhaps a walk. Trying to find cheap checked table cloths. I was going to make them but the fabric is expensive and it ends up not saving me anything. I may end up doing something different

b greek yogurt, 1/2 peach

l chili, baby bel

s yogurt

d short ribs, salad

s crackers and cheese

cal 943, carb 71 prot 103

Monica9811
on 9/21/16 8:08 am - Peterborough, Canada

Have you checked out Dollerama, Giant Tiger or Walmart?  Sometimes you can rent them as well from a drycleaner.  I know my husband does that for different events at the Golf Club.

Patm
on 9/21/16 8:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Thanks for the suggestions. I will try some of these. dollarama seemed to have mostly plastic but some others may have more. There is one near my office I may try at lunch

birdiegirl
on 9/21/16 2:54 pm

Hope the family angst is resolved.  Wonderful to have a grandaughter.   Sounds like she's lucky too.

new_me180
on 9/21/16 7:39 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Had a great sleep and feel well rested after Monday's fiasco. Today is going to be a little busy. Get an oil change, go do some errands, gym etc. Still waiting on placement, oi.

2yrs 10m

B - Coffee 5%, 3oz pork, 1/4 cup spinach

S - 1oz cheese, 1 pepperette

L - 2oz short ribs, 1/3 cup cauliflower

S - 1 cup silk cashew

D - zoodles, 1/3 cup ground pork

S - 1 dixie dinner molten cake

Calories: 978, carbs 18, fat 61, protein 76

Have a great day all, Nia.

Most Active
Recent Topics