What are you eating/doing today? (Saturday)

Meggles07
on 9/24/16 4:53 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Well, for a weekend with nothing planned I sure have a lot to do. Tonight we are going to my aunt's house for my cousins birthday. They are having pizza so I will bring my own food. 

I also have someone coming to buy a pair of knee high boots -- they are wide calf and are now too big. When I first got them from a family member I couldn't do up the zipper. When I tried them on again they were too loose. So basically I never could wear them. So now I'm getting rid of them. 

Breakfast - protein soft serve

Snack - egg, oatmeal

Lunch - pepperette, cheese

Snack - carrots and pb

Dinner - leftover meat and tomato sauce 

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 9/24/16 6:00 am

Good morning everyone.  Meg I haven't tried on my boots from last year yet, but they were starting to get loose the last time I wore them.

Yesterday I think I overdid it in the garden and now my carpel tunnel is acting up.  I have to do more weeding today, but I will try to remember to use my other hand.  Before WLS my CT used to bother my hand all the time and I had to wear a brace on my hand while I slept.  Since WLS and dropping the weight, I can't remember the last time it bothered me.

Today I will try to do more weeding and top up the mulch.  DH will help me with any heavy lifting.  This won't get finished today, but I'm hoping to make a big dent in it.  Once it is done, then I can go and buy some mums.  I've already seen pumpkins for sale.  I love fall, but I am not ready for summer to end.  Everywhere I go, I'm seeing pumpkin latte, pumpkin scones, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin danish, and pumpkin cannoli.    I must resist, that stuff is like crack.  My tastes have changed so much since WLS, and this taste for pumpkin spice is a monster.

Enjoy your day everyone and get some sun.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 9/24/16 6:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning everyone. Beautiful day out there. Out for a walk soon with the dog. I am going to try a new knee brace to see if my knee hurts less. We are having people for a barbecue tonight. We have a fire pit to keep us warm. So some final cleaning and vacuuming.

My son has decided the railing outside the door at our church needs painting. Since they will be coming out that door next week he has decided to paint it. The railing is wooden and probably needs replacing but a coat of paint would not hurt. He wants our help. I have some plants for the other door people come in so I may plant them while we are there.

b 1 egg, 2 sl turkey bacon

l chicken salad with mayo and celery

d beef pattie no bun, small taste baked beans, we also have corn but I am sure I will not be able to eat that much

s baby bel

cal 923 carb 24, prot 92

crqvingchange
on 9/24/16 7:02 am

Pat you are taking on a lot.  Give that knee a rest or you will not be able to dance at the wedding.  What if you place potted mums near the other door, then you could take them home after and place them around your door.  

Your stats look good today.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics