Scarborough Support Group?

iceblaze3k
on 10/24/16 8:21 am - Canada
RNY on 02/18/15

Hey all, I have found myself slipping up a bit as I approach my 2 years. Not gaining but slacking and I dont want to fall into old patterns so... I know it gets asked a lot but is there a current support group in either Scarborough or Toronto thats open? I know there was a coffee support group but it looks like its either closed or finished when I search. Thanks!

Lisa C.
on 10/24/16 7:38 pm

Hi there, I am from Scarborough as well.  I am pre-op.  I go to the TWH support group sessions on the first and third Wednesday of the month.  

ready-4-new-start
on 10/25/16 5:22 am - Canada

I use to see a group posting that use to meet at Kennedy road and 401 I believe they don't meet anymore because of lack of interest. Also there was one on the danforth not sure what happened to that one. I found a Durham group that I go to it little far but great support. There was couple of last year tried to start a Scarborough group but not enough people so it never happened. If u guys want we can start our own Scarborough group hope more people will join.. 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Teena D.
on 10/25/16 8:21 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

We have a group that meets in Whitby every other week and Oshawa the opposite week. There are a few people that come from Scarborough.  PM me if you're interested.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Travelher
on 10/30/16 8:29 pm
Revision on 10/04/16

I am curious as well. I had my bypass 4 weeks ago in Montreal so no support locally.  In east toronto 

Most Active
Recent Topics