What are you doing/eating today (Saturday)

crqvingchange
on 11/26/16 6:10 am

Good morning everyone.  Sorry I was MIA yesterday, but DH and I played hookie and did a day trip.

Today DH and I are meeting a friend for lunch.  The restaurant where we are meeting has a really good soup so I will opt for that.  Have some chores to do around the house, then a cozy fire tonight while we chill in front of the TV.

The eats today are - protein coffee, roasted tomato soup with feta on top, scrambled eggs for dinner, SKYR plain yogurt with a little SF syrup (I'm out of chia, and hemp seeds).

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/26/16 6:39 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! 

No plan menus wise for the day. Going out for lunch with my sister and SIL. The. We are going to a "play shop" to build snowmen from rocks. Took yesterday afternoon off to shop. Reminded me that I hate shopping and I still have weight to lose. 

Went to Farmboy yesterday and got lots of good meat. Burgers, sausages. Meatballs. So lots of protein to choose from here! Had an egg and some leftover steak for breakfast.  

Have a good day everyone. 

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/26/16 7:16 am

Your day with your SIL sounds like fun.  It sounds like you are gearing up for an all meat all week challenge.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/26/16 7:49 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Late today and didn't post yesterday. The dogs were up all night Thursday night -- I think one has allergies and was keeping us all up. I had an early morning of meetings, and came home and had a nap. Today I got to sleep in which was glorious. This was a busier than normal week, so I'm glad it's over.

I've been buying most of my Christmas presents online this year, and have only had one mix up so far. One store sent clothing in the wrong size, so I will have to return it this weekend. Just a few last small things to pick up that I couldn't order :)

Breakfast - protein soft serve (description below)

Snack - egg, cheese

Lunch - leftovers

Snack - pepperette, pickles

Dinner - lemon chicken and roasted veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Protein soft serve:

My mom got me hooked on it... I toss 1/2 cup of milk, 1/2 scoop of chocolate protein powder, a splash of sf torani syrup, and 6-7 ice cubes in the ninja blender until it's the consistency of soft serve. Sometimes I put in a little bit of frozen banana. Shakes and protein powder technically aren't on my plan, but I'm having a phase ;) I eat it with a spoon. 

crqvingchange
on 11/26/16 11:57 am

Good idea about buying Christmas presents online.  Many sites are offering free shipping right now.

Most Active
Recent Topics