What are you eating doing Saturday?

Ginnny
on 12/3/16 3:53 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning all! Up early this morning enjoying my coffee.

costco last night was okay! Not too busy at all. 

Today we are going to dig out the Christmas decorations.

i don't have the day planned but I think a turkey sandwich on 35 calorie bread for breakfast. Picked up some meatballs at Costco last night so will try them through the day and I think beer can chicken for supper  will log as I go! 

Have a great day! 

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Patm
on 12/3/16 6:24 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. Out to dinner last night. My SIL is a great cook. but too much food. Since the meal spanned 3 hours I ate too much, Walk with the dog this morning. It is sunny out there right now so want to enjoy it. Cook and housework later and a quiet night.

b  egg, bacon

l 1 cabbage roll, yogurt

s 2 baby bel

d chili

s laughing cow, crackers

Meggles07
on 12/3/16 7:19 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Little puppy has been having gastrointestinal issues so our vet switched him to a new food yesterday. The puppies got up once at 3am and then slept through until 9:50 with no accidents. What good timing -- getting to sleep in on a Saturday for the first time in a while :) 

I find good sleep makes a huge difference in my ability to control my eating and feeling like exercising. Hopefully this continues for him!!

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - Greek yogurt - pumpkin pie flavour today

Lunch - salad and chicken

Snack - cheese and pepperette

Dinner - unknown

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 12/3/16 8:19 am

Meg I am so jealous of the pumpkin pie flavoured yogurt.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 12/3/16 9:33 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I really agree with you about sleep. When I was obese I ate to keep awake and keep going. This is one bad habit I am constantly working on

Tracks
on 12/5/16 2:16 pm - Halton Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/25/17

This is exactly how I feel - I eat to keep going.   I'm still pre-op.  I was hoping this feeling would go away after surgery.   You mention you're still working on it - does that mean it doesn't? 

Patm
on 12/6/16 5:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Cravings and other feeling do not go away. The first year wasn't bad because you are losing weight fast and it is a great honeymoon stage. The time to maximize your weight loss.

You will always have to deal with your eating demons. Take advantage of the psych appointments and let them help you with ways to deal with your eating.

Tracks
on 12/6/16 9:57 am - Halton Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/25/17

good advice - thank you!

crqvingchange
on 12/3/16 8:27 am

Good morning everyone.  I got to sleep in this morning too Meg.  Had a fun day with my GF yesterday but it was cold outside.  I need a warmer coat.  Yesterday I wore a dress, and my DH said that I looked so cute and asked if I was going to wear that dress to the Christmas party because it looked so nice.  I told him that I wore it to last year's Christmas party.  Men, lol.

Today I am meeting a friend for coffee and then going to yoga. The rest of the day is just a few chores and chillin' by the fire tonight.

The eats today are - protein coffee, SKYR yogurt with chia, hemp, buckwheat, maybe chicken meatballs because Ginny talked about meatballs.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics