What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

crqvingchange
on 12/4/16 5:35 am

Good morning everyone.  Nia how are you doing?  Cinderz good luck tomorrow, we'll be thinking about you, so check in when you're able.

This morning I'm doing Zumba, then not sure what the rest of the day will hold.

The eats today are - protein coffee, SKYR yogurt with chia, hemp and buckwheat, turkey soup, scrambled eggs.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 12/4/16 8:11 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning CC. I'm doing well thank you, just very busy and have had no time at all to myself. I went to the Santa Shuffle yesterday a****erloo Park, then work. Today i'm going to try to stay home and relax, maybe go out for fresh air later, but for the most part, i'm going to be doing homework. 

You all know that i've had knee issues for a while now. My doctor referred me to a sport's doctor to see what else is going on and another MRI. Don't know how long this is going to take, plus she referred me to Qualia Counselling to see if i can have some cognitive therapy. I feel as though i'm losing the plot sometimes. Anyone else worked with them or are there other places there you could recommend?

3yrs post op

B - Coffee 5%, 2 slices bacon, 1 egg, 1 has brown patty

L - Cheese and tomato sandwich

D - 3oz chicken curry, green beans

I had breakfast late today, so all my meals will be behind schedule, don't know if i would need snack. 

Have a great day all, NIa.

crqvingchange
on 12/4/16 9:54 am

Hey Nia.  I didn't know they had anything on the go in Waterloo Park.  I went to see a doctor about my knee.  It was at the sports medicine clinic on Queen across from Nougat.  He seemed nice enough, but I opted to decline the offer of surgery for now.  I've never heard of Qualia, so you'll have to let me know how it is.  Enjoy your relaxing day.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 12/4/16 6:04 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Thanks CC. Apparently the Santa Shuffle was a big hit and it goes on every year. Who knew, lol. What did the doc say? I don't think surgery again for me is an option i want to take if offered again. Will let you know when i see the doc.

Dundreggen
on 12/4/16 8:19 am - Canada

2 Weeks out tomorrow but trying a bit of the pureed diet as I go back to work and wish to know what I can tolerate.  Apt cleaning day!  Have some floors washed so far and a fair bit of tidying.

This morning: an egg.  And it was glorious.  Truely the most delicious thing ever.  It went down and is sitting politely.

Lunch: Likely yogurt with protein powder

Snack: Melba toast and liverworst (I was bad and had this for dinner last night.. chewed till everything just dissolved n my mouth.  No issues)

Dinner:  Going to try some tuna!!

Drinking lots of water with lemon and a bit the 'diet' cranberry juices.

Oh and going to have a bath tonight! Wooooooo (not that I don't love showers too)

Referral TWH: Sept 2015 Orientation: Nov 2015 Social Worker: Jan 2016 Nurse practitioner: Feb 2016 Nutrition (group): Mar 2016 Nutritionist: May 2016 Psych: May 2016 Meeting with Surgeon: July 2016 Surgery!: Nov 2016

So far 80 pounds lost!

crqvingchange
on 12/4/16 9:57 am

"sitting politely" I like that.  Good about the egg.  Many newbies have issues.  I was never one of them thankfully.  

Meggles07
on 12/4/16 8:25 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Late to the party because the puppies slept in again.

We have a relatively small house with a sunroom (and no dining room). We usually have our dining table in the sunroom, but it is too cold in the winter to use it for meals. So this morning we moved the table into our living room and moved our small couch out to the sunroom. We lose comfy seating, but it allows us to have people over for meals during the holidays. We tend to sit at the table more when it's in the living room, which is also better fit mindful eating.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - sandwich on thin bun

Snack - pepperette, pickles

Dinner - pulled chicken (I bought chicken on sale and it is very very tough, yuck!!)

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 12/4/16 9:59 am

So glad the pups are letting you sleepin now.  Boo to tough chicken.  At least with dry chicken you can add gravy, but tough chicken is not easy on the pouch.

Most Active
Recent Topics