What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 1/11/17 3:51 am

Good morning everyone.  Busy day today. Swimming this morning, then yoga and Zumba this evening (sorry Nia).  I also have to run some errands and try to figure out what I'm going to make for my husband's dinner, lol.

The eats today are - lots of decaf, scrambled eggs for lunch, bunless burger with a fried egg on top for dinner (DH will not eat this), SKYR yogurt with hemp, chia, buckwheat, chocolate protein powder, chopped prunes, walnuts, and a few dark chocolate chips on top.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/11/17 4:10 am

RNY  7 Years 9 Months Post Op

Morning

Looks like we have two WAYE posts this morning - CC you were first by 1 minute!

Nice relaxing day ahead  with lots of good food in the fridge

STEPS - 9836

EATS

B - 5 oz leftover steelhead trout

L - Greek salad with grilled chicken

D - 4 oz ham steak

2 eggs

S - 2 Dannon light and Fit throughout the day

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,175,  Carbs - 45 Grams,  Protein - 108 Grams

This is a great menu/stats if I can keep to it!

All water and vits - more decaf coffee

Have a great one 

crqvingchange
on 1/11/17 4:14 am

Wow Birdie, those are some really impressive stats.  Enjoy your relaxing day.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/11/17 4:17 am

Yeah - its just keeping to this that's tough!  Fortunately my brain is always engaged in WLS - so when I eat poorly its not mindlessly.  Sometimes I am so 'into" it and others just don't give a damn.  Fortunately - I am "into" more times than not!

new_me180
on 1/11/17 4:14 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. CC and Ginny, you guys need to communicate better, lol. Can't post in both places so i will post in the first one. Have fun at Zumba CC. I'll be back with a vengeance. Nothing much today. Same routine at the hospital, then come back home and relax. Boy, doing nothing all day tires you out and i feel so lethargic too. I need to get moving more to feel better.

I'm in the final process of trying to get my mom to come and help, pray that she gets a visa.

These days my stomach feels really tight and i have to force myself to eat. This what I've planned though

B - Coffee 5%, 2.1oz steak kebob, 1/4 cup zucchini

L - 1/3 cup rice, 2oz smoked pork ribs

S - 1/4 cup tuna

D - 3oz pork, 1/4 cup corn

S - tea made with silk unsweetened

Have a great day all, Nia

birdiegirl
on 1/11/17 4:18 am

Nia its so true that the less you move, the less you want to move

Ginnny
on 1/11/17 4:22 am, edited 1/10/17 8:23 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Sorry Gang, can't delete my post because CC commented on it!  Not a big deal, have a great day!  Maybe I'll start the thread before I go to bed at night, since my day is already planned by then!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 1/11/17 6:44 am

So sorry Ginny. I really liked your post. I think that's a great idea for you to post tonight. 

Cinderz
on 1/11/17 5:07 am

Good morning everyone

My eats for today

b - 1 poached egg, 1 cheese string

s - 2 tablespoons of tuna with 1/2 teaspoon of mayo, 2 melba toast

l - 1oz chicken with 2 light laughing cow cheese wedges

s - premier protein

d - 1oz chicken with taco seasoning, 1 tablespoon of shredded low fat cheese, 1 teaspoon low fat sour cream

2.5 L of water and all vitamins

Treadmill 30 minutes

Have a great day everyone

crqvingchange
on 1/11/17 6:41 am

Excellent menu Cinderz. What a difference 5 weeks has made for you. I need to get more variety in my menu. Thanks for giving me some menu ideas.

Most Active
Recent Topics