What are you eating/doing Friday?

Ginnny
on 1/13/17 3:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 9 months

YAY it's Friday! We made it through our first full week of 2017!

My appointment is at 830 this morning which is good because I'm starving! At least I will be able to have a meaty afternoon!  And c'mon only liquids for a whole day and emptying all the crap and only down .4 lbs?? WTF!  On the bright side I guess I'm not really full of it eh! LOL! 

Good news also is that the insurance company is going to pay to replace the entire roof, not just patch the damaged area so that's a relief. The rest of the roof is in need! 

Anyway you all have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 1/13/17 3:43 am

Good morning everyone.  Ginny good luck today.  Great news about the roof.  Don't worry about the scale, you'll probably drop 2 pounds over the weekend.

This morning I'm going swimming, then it's coffee with a friend, and some chores and paperwork, then DH and I are going out tonight for dinner and to listen to live music.

The eats today are - protein coffee, lots of decaf, turkey quinoa meatballs in marinara (I bought these and tried to have one last night, they were too hard, so now they are in the crockpot.  I hope they soften up), not sure about what is for dinner but it will be protein first, SKYR yogurt with hemp, chia, buckwheat, protein powder chopped prunes, walnuts, and few dark chocolate chips on top.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/13/17 5:00 am

RNY  7 Years 9 Months Post Op

Morning

Great news re the roof Ginnny

Had a bad night re pain - which starts a vicious cycle of pain meds that cause my gut to cramp - which is relieved by food.  uggh.  So, I am counting the food I had in the middle of the night over a 3 hours period as my breakfast.  Going to be a tough day to keep to my menu.  Hope enough water will fill the gaps

STEPS - 7392

EATS

1 A.M. - Sargento balanced break

2A.M. - Premier protein shake

3A.M. Dannon light and Fit Greek

L - Goodfoods chicken salad - 4 oz

D - 4 oz chicken cordon bleu

2 fingerling potatoes

1 heirloom carrot

S - Dannon light and fit Greek

3 low sodium triscuits with 3 cracker cuts

MYFITNESSPAL Totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,365,  Carbs - 97 Grams,  Protein - 109 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

crqvingchange
on 1/13/17 8:30 am

Birdie, I hope that the pain meds work quickly.  Lack of sleep paired with pain is rough.  I have a feeling that you are not much of a napper, but if you can catch a little sleep go for it.  

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 1/13/17 8:37 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry bout the pain. It can be such a cycle with pills etc. Hope you feel better soon

birdiegirl
on 1/13/17 9:05 am

Thanks Pat and CC.  I take pain meds daily - but usually take them with dinner to avoid gastric upset.  didn't work last night

Meggles07
on 1/13/17 5:57 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Puppy number two was sick last night so I've cancelled my meetings today to take him to the vet. It was a long night so I see a nap in our future.

Also, I was inspired to cook up some chicken yesterday to try and fill me up instead of all the carby snacking I've been doing lately.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - chicken and salad

Snack - pepperette, cheese

Dinner - restaurant tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

birdiegirl
on 1/13/17 7:43 am

Chicken, fills me up more then any other food.  I can eat 5 or more oz of fish and steak - but chicken, oy.

Meggles07
on 1/13/17 8:55 am - Canada

Yes, chicken fills me up the most too. I'm bad about cooking it to have on hand. It's also the only thing I got the foamies on so far... Just the once though.

crqvingchange
on 1/13/17 8:22 am

Hope the puppy is better soon.  I used to feed my dog chicken broth when he was sick to keep him hydrated and his sodium up.

Most Active
Recent Topics