What are you eating/doing Saturday?

Ginnny
on 1/14/17 3:12 am, edited 1/14/17 3:13 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning menu family!

Well that's done for another year.  Seems I have to endure an annual harvesting of polyps! It really isn't a big deal just that dang prep.  My surgeon did say they are always looking for new methods. 

Going to be a busy day today. Lots of running around to do and we are going to a card party tonight. Have to take snacks. My brother wants this cheesecake called Death by Chocolate so I will make and take that along with a meat and cheese tray that I can enjoy. The cheesecake has 4 pkgs of cream cheese and obviously tons of chocolate....good thing sweets don't interest me! 

Herea the plan, just haven't logged it for totals yet:

B - 1 egg, greek yogurt with blueberries

L - Wendy's chili

S - 4 slices deli turkey

D - crack slaw

S - meat and cheese at card party

Have a great day all! 

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 1/14/17 5:00 am - Canada

Good morning :)

My sister and I are going shopping in the states today. It's been sort of a last minute thing this time. The good part is that I will have more goodies. The bad part is that I will have more goodies ;) lol. I now have a pantry type thing going in our basement. My BF calls it the hoard lol.

Breakfast - egg, toast, peanut butter

Snack - none today

Lunch - TBD

Snack - something yummy that I find

Dinner - leftover steak

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/14/17 7:57 am

So jealous of your shopping trip.  I would come home with tons of Light and Fit yogurt.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 1/14/17 2:38 pm - Canada

I went a little overboard with the yogurts... I think I spent about $50 on them. Almost every flavour was in stock at tops. I'm going to be eating yogurt forever lol.

Kathy1212
on 1/14/17 10:41 am

Have fun shopping!

I live in a border city and really need to remember to apply for a passport so I can shop in Sault Michigan.  I do a bit of online shopping now, when I know my friends and family members are going across because they'll pick things up for me, but it's not the same.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

ready-4-new-start
on 1/14/17 6:03 am - Canada

Good morning 

Work today last day on modified duties will enjoy every min. Not sure if I will go to the gym feeling little sore don't want to pu**** 

breakfast egg, 1 laughing cow, half whole wheat English muffin 

snack protein shake 

lunch crab with laughing cow and bean sprouts 

snack if needed 

dinner ham with steamed broccoli and cauliflower 

snack hot chocolate protein 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Patm
on 1/14/17 6:38 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. I am really struggling right now to get back on trac****ep sabotaging myself. Need t get my head into this. 

b 1 egg, 2 sausages

l chili

s 2 baby bel

d chicken, salad

s cheddar cheese

cal 964, carb 53, prot 71

Ginnny
on 1/14/17 6:42 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Buckle down Pat you got this!!

crqvingchange
on 1/14/17 8:01 am

Pat if you need motivation, remember that beautiful MOTG dress you bought and hang it where you can see it.  You looked fabulous in that dress and you want to be able to wear it when you go on that fantastic vacation you won.  Maybe go ultra low carb for a few days to kill those snacky cravings.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/14/17 12:06 pm

Ughh. I feel for you. Me too.  I start fresh everyday but seem to go off at night when dealing with my pain meds. 

Most Active
Recent Topics