What-are-you-eating-doing-Sunday

ready-4-new-start
on 1/22/17 3:33 am - Canada

Good Morning I'm sore today feeling drained have to go to the gym after work really don't want to after standing for 8 hrs going to a fight with my body and mind.. 

breakfast protein shake 

snack vegs and cheese

lunch chicken vegs 

snack protein bar then gym 

dinner salad with tuna 

snack if needed

Have a good day 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Meggles07
on 1/22/17 5:41 am - Canada

Good morning :)

The scale hit my "oh crap" point this morning. I have been snacking way to much and allowing myself little treats that are not on plan. I really haven't recovered since Christmas, and I have received three gifts of cookies or chocolates in January that were belated. The carb/sugar monster has a nasty grip.

In other news we found beautiful dresses for my friend's wedding. Even better, the dresses they picked will not require any alterations. Now I have to go with my sister to find dresses for that wedding coming up. It's going to be a busy summer.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - yogurt, turkey sausage

Lunch - ham on thin bun

Snack - pepperette, cheese stick

Dinner - chicken and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/22/17 6:10 am

Ready that is great that you are going to the gym.  Every morning I have that fight with myself where I think it would be good to just stay in a warm bed, but I know that I will feel better and stronger after I work out.

Meg you know what to do to kill that carb monster.  Give or throw the treats away, or hide them in the bottom of the freezer.  That's wonderful that you found the dress so quickly.

This morning I'm going to Zumba, then visiting my inlaws (MIL was in a foul mood last Sunday so this should be interesting), afternoon yoga, then home to help DH in the yard.  Tonight just chillin' with my feet up.

The eats today are:

Lots of decaf

Jerky on the way to inlaws

Scrambled eggs with 1/2 chicken sausage

Chicken soup with the other 1/2 chicken sausage

Baked salmon (I have lots of leftovers) with a poached egg on top and some spicy Hollandaise to top it off.

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Jo0710
on 1/22/17 10:39 am

Today I did groceries, which might have been too much to do but after getting home and laying on the couch for a bit I'm doing better. I'm also making cream of potato soup for the week. My son has a hockey game at 4pm so I'll go to that as well.  :) 

I'll have hopefully 1.5-2 premier proteins, cream of potato soup for lunch and dinner with unflavored protein powder added. All my water and vitamins too. 

Its Hard to fit it all in.  I may cut out one of the lunch or dinner soups... I'm still not hungry after surgery but I'm trying to add things in. 

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 1/22/17 1:44 pm

It will get easier.  Hang in there.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Cinderz
on 1/22/17 11:45 am

Good afternoon everyone,

I dog say this weekend and have been de shedding my house since noon. I can't believe how much they shed in just 2 days!

My menu today

B - 1 poached egg, 1/4 cup skyr yogurt (this is actually equal part plain Greek yogurt missed with equal part skyr yogurt for less sugar)

l - 1/4 cup tuna with 1 teaspoon of low fat mayo

d - 2oz chicken with 1 light laughing cow cheese

snacks - premier protein, sugar free popcycle 

Back to cleaning I go, have a great day everyone

Most Active
Recent Topics