What are you eating/doing today ( Monday)

birdiegirl
on 1/23/17 3:03 am

RNY  7 Years 9 months post op 

Morning 

Paperwork and hopefully a low calorie day today in store for me.  Maybe a walk if the weather cooperates 

EATS 

B  -  4 oz of salmon 

L  -  6 oz of shrimp ****tail 

D  -  5 oz of beef tenderloin 

S  -  oikos greek X2

9 Triscuits with cheese melted

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,155,  Carbs  - 73 Grams,  Protein 138  Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

ready-4-new-start
on 1/23/17 3:21 am - Canada

Morning, ugh I need a hammer to kill the scale up a lb don't get it!! So frustrated been going up and down for almost 2 months.. I been tracking everything getting my protein in, water in, all vitamins, cals are little over 800 per day started going to gym even going to the gym I gain a lb wtf.. I don't eat junk food.. I miss losing 13 lbs per month! Just needed to vent!! Yesterday I didn't want to go to gym my back was so sore from work came home had dinner then had a mental fight with my mind and body until I got to the gym after I did my routine the trainer gave me I went on the treadmill ended up running.. running is dream of mine I would always have dreams of me running. I didn't run for long but I was doing it 

breakfast protein shake 

snack vegs with cheese

lunch Greek yogurt 

dinner egg and cheese

have a good day 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

birdiegirl
on 1/23/17 3:41 am

Hi Ready

Would be easier to comment if you made a ticker indicating surgery date and type.  Are you at goal?  How far to go?  Is it a stall or maintenance? 

ready-4-new-start
on 1/23/17 3:50 am - Canada

I can't remember how to update it.. I had my surgery on April 11 16 gastric bypass.. I have lost 125lbs but been stalled since beginning of December. My family dr said I am successful with the surgery should be proud of how far I have come she doesn't think I will lose anymore.. but when I met dr Hagen he told me I should lose 150 lbs so I am almost at goal 25 lbs.. but my goal is to lose 35 to 40 more.. I have been stalled since I had my gallbladder out and hernia repair before I was losing about 13 lbs month.. 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

birdiegirl
on 1/23/17 4:09 am

You HAVE done great!  Stay the course then as it sounds like your bod is taking a break.   How about measurements?   Hope you've been keeping track as often the scale doesn't move but your body is changing shape and losing inches.

crqvingchange
on 1/23/17 3:48 am

Good morning everyone.  Had 2 great workouts yesterday and slept like a rock last night.  Doesn't always happen, but when it does, I am so grateful.

Birdie your protein numbers are crazy impressive.  Paperwork is on my agenda too today.

Ready, don't fret about 1lb.  You had a great workout and muscles hold onto fluid after a good workout as they repair.  I can't remember who on this thread said that they would gain a pound or two just before they would drop weight.  You are doing everything right, vent away that's what we're here for.

This morning I'm going swimming, then paperwork and household drudgery, and also some work in the yard.

The eats today are:

Lots of decaf (rivers of decaf)

Omelette with some cheese and a few peppers, 1/2 of a chicken sausage

Shrimp and spicy dipping sauce (Birdie you inspired me)

Hot Italian meatballs homemade done in the crockpot

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's to keep me regular

Have a great day everyone.

Nia if you are reading this, I hope that your sister is improving.  We miss you and are thinking about you.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/23/17 3:53 am

I credit shrimp ****tail for my early success.   I would buy a small tray on my way to work to eat all day.

I'm not sure why, but I never stalled once while losing 160 pounds.  I was very strict with my eats and am content to eat the same foods quite regularly.   I cycled my calories a bit too.  We're all different though.

Jo0710
on 1/23/17 3:41 pm

I'm so disappointed.  I loved coffee before surgery and I've tried two since and am not a fan anymore.  Breaks my heart ;) 

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Meggles07
on 1/23/17 5:25 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Back to the renos this morning. I need to find things to do around the house because we have been sitting on the couch too much -- sort of confined to the livingroom right now. 

Breakfast - yogurt, turkey sausage

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - ham on a thin bun

Snack - pepperette, cheese stick

Dinner - beef soup leftovers

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

sweetart
on 1/23/17 6:44 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Happy Monday! Ugh. Mondays after dog shows suck. I'm tired now. Over the 3 days at the show I walked 117,000 steps. And no surprise, my 3 week stall has been broken! Down 3lbs since Thursday!

I am a bit upset with myself as I didn't get more than 2 bottles of water in yesterday. So today's theme: Fluids! Hydrate!

B: Premier Protein Shake

L: 1/2 Cup Low Fat 1% cottage chesse, Sargento RF Sharp Cheddar Stick

S: Dannon L&F Blueberry

D: 1oz. Costco rotisserie chicken dark meat, 2 ice cubes of pureed broccoli for moisture

S2: Kroger SF popsicle and 2 laughing cow cheese wedges

Cal: 526, Carb: 27 Protein: 73

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

Most Active
Recent Topics