What are you eating/doing today? (Monday) - Family Day

crqvingchange
on 2/20/17 4:36 am

Good morning everyone.  Looks like it's going to be a nice Family Day, although a little colder.  What activities do you have planned with the family today?

This morning I'm going swimming, doing some things around the house and then we're going out to see a movie.

2.5 years post-op the eats are:

Buckets of decaf

Decaf protein coffee shake

Egg Bites made with peppers and salsa

Salad with chicken on top

Shrimp and salad for dinner

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a fun Family Day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 2/20/17 5:16 am

RNY  7 Years 10 months post op 

Morning 

Another gorgeous day so hoping to get a walk in at some point today.   Going to my brothers for dinner so will walk around his horse farm with all the little ones.  I love listening to them chatter.   Paperwor****il I leave to drive to his house.

STEPS :  I have been a slug for a week.  Guessing yesterday I made 3500

EATS 

B -  3/4 cup of 1% cottage cheese 

Handful of blueberries 

S -  1 hard boiled egg

L  -  2 cups of romaine 

4 grape tomatoes 

2 TB  of Bolthouse Farms Caesar dressing 

2.5 oz of grilled chicken 

D  -  4 oz of spiral ham

S  -  source lemon yogurt 

Premier protein shake 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  848,  Carbs -  41  grams,  Protein  -  101 Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

crqvingchange
on 2/20/17 9:23 am

Nice numbers Birdie.  I love the Bolthouse Cilantro Avocado Dressing.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 2/20/17 10:06 am

I've never liked "diet" dressings but the Caesar was ok.  Will buy the one you have suggested.   Thanks

Meggles07
on 2/20/17 6:56 am - Canada

Good morning :)

It's been so nice out I want to try taking the two puppies for a walk. We got a leash coupler to try connecting them together. Now that they are closer in size I want to start training them on it.

This morning I've gotten a lot done, which feels good. Yesterday I stripped off the wallpaper and washed the wall. My SO patched and primed it. This morning I painted the spot, which seemed to grow at every stage in the process. Once it dries I will check for touch-ups and then we can install the new vanity. We spent way more than we were planning, but we have also discussed that we may decide to stay in this house longer than we originally planned. So now we are willing to invest a bit more to make it our own.

I also have a first world problem -- I bought too much Greek yogurt in the states so I've had to sort it by expiry date and eat it in order so it gets used up. I have favourite flavours and I tend to eat those first and leave the others. I like them all, just some more than others (like chocolate and Boston cream pie).

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - yogurt, pepperette

Lunch - leftover beef and veg

Snack - cheese, pickles

Dinner - pork roast

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 2/20/17 9:26 am

Meg I've done that with the Light and Fit yogurts.  Love the Tiramisu, and the toasted mashmallow.  Heck I loved them all.  

Meggles07
on 2/20/17 9:28 am - Canada

I know, it's all so delicious. I just had a strawberry cheesecake one. And Tops had them on sale, 12 for $12, so I had to buy 12 ? lol.

crqvingchange
on 2/20/17 9:34 am

Tops is great, I have a Tops card.  I like to go to the one is Lewiston because it is such a pretty little town.  Also, the fashion outlet mall is not too far from there.  I bought 2 purses while I was south.  They are beautiful and I actually gave some man the evil eye yesterday in the grocery store when he banged into my new purse.  He said sorry for hitting your purse lady.  I watched him take off quickly, narrowly escaping with his life.  

Patm
on 2/20/17 7:39 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning . Out soon for a walk with the dog. We walked him to much yesterday and he is happily sleeping right now.    

Already did some stuff for work, So the rest of the day is mine. We will probably finish the bathroom floor. It has been so nice out we have not wanted to work inside.

Used oovoo to talk to my son vacationing in Australia yesterday. That was fun. They are looking a little burnt from the 30 degree weather. They were off to a Koala sanctuary. Sounded like fun

b scrambled eggs, 3 susages

l chili, yogurt

s baby bel or apple (I have put both in totals but can not eat both)

d chicken, kale salad

s laughing cow, crackers

cal 1005, carb 73, prot 72

Cinderz
on 2/20/17 8:54 am, edited 2/20/17 12:54 am

Good morning everyone, 

11 weeks post op

Feeling a little sore today, but I expected to be feeling worse so no complaints here!

I did ALL my chores last night so today I could take it easy if I needed too, however, I have planned another  long walk with my daughter today. Maybe not 8km but I Amy wal****il my Fitbit goes crazy again!

My eats today

B - SKYR yogurt

s - 1/2 Premier Protein

L - 50g tuna with 15ml of low fat mayo

s - 1/2 premier protein

d - 2oz chicken with taco seasoning, 10 g light cheddar cheese and 15 ml fat free sour cream

s - 50g sliced deli chicken

Cal -  493

Protein - 75g

Carbs - 24g

Fat - 10g

Hqppy Family Day

Most Active
Recent Topics