What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 2/22/17 3:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang!

Have a lunch meeting and then a meeting to follow so busy afternoon.  No running and no gym   Want to get my taxes dropped off to the accountant after work.  If its nice I'll get the dogs out for a good walk before supper.

So eats so far planned:

B - zucchini pizza casserole

S - 4 slices deli turkey with pickle slices

L - ??  protein something

S - 2 HB eggs

D - 100 gr turkey filet, 1 sliced roma tomato

Totals - Cal - 711, Protein 85, carbs 20

Will update MFP after lunch.

Have a great hump day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 2/22/17 3:45 am

Good morning everyone.  Just a little news from Nia.  Her sister is showing signs of improvement.  Let's all send hugs.  For the newbies, Nia posted everyday here, but her sister got very ill last December.  She posts under newme_180.

This morning I'm swimming, then yoga, and Zumba this evening.  The rest of the day will be chores and paperwork.  I hate tax time, never get any money and there is so much paperwork.

Yesterday I saw my gorgeous dentist.  He is so nice, funny, gentle, cute.  He's all that and a bag of low carb chips.

2.5 years post-op, the eats today are:

Rivers of decaf

Decaf Protein Coffee

2 Eggbites made with sweet  peppers, salsa

Spinach salad with avocado and salmon on top, LC LF SF poppyseed dressing (it tastes good, but is a little runny)

SKYR yogurt with banana protein powder, walnuts, chia, hemp, buckwheat, chopped prunes.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 2/22/17 4:10 am

RNY  7 Years 10 months post op 

Morning 

Really foggy this morning.   I can't believe how great the weather has been the past week.    Not sure on lunch today so no MFP stats.   I will make reasonable choices.

EATS 

B  -  2 eggs and 1 egg white scrambled 

L -  ??

D -  4 oz beef tenderloin 

Green beans

S -  Source lemon yogurt 

1/2 Honeycrisp apple

All water and vits 

Have a great one  

(deactivated member)
on 2/22/17 5:05 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

My honeycrisp addiction is all your fault.  For years you posted them and I finally found them and now I never want any other apple.  Bought them a few times this week as they are on sale for $1.49/lb at Metro.

Meggles07
on 2/22/17 5:20 am - Canada

Oh my, the best is getting fresh Honeycrisp apples from the orchard in the fall. I'm glad they are expensive or I would eat way too many of them.

(deactivated member)
on 2/22/17 5:27 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Unfortunately we have no orchards up north but the fall ones are the best.  These ones have been just as good so not sure where they came from.  I limit my fruit to one per day and it's usually an apple or orange or berries.  I didn't eat any fruit for over a year post op but after that 1 per day is my limit and often I go weeks with none.  They were $5.99/lb here in the fall and I still bought them.  I only buy 6 at a time so they last us 3 days as we eat each one per day.

Meggles07
on 2/22/17 5:35 am - Canada

I live about 10 minutes from St. George which has to be like the apple capital of Ontario lol. They have an apple festival every fall. So much fun!! ?

birdiegirl
on 2/22/17 12:22 pm

you're welcome.  

Meggles07
on 2/22/17 5:26 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Sounds like a day for meetings. I have a call this morning -- this is good though because they wanted in-person and I was able to save the drive and do a phone call. Then chores and such this afternoon and a long meeting tonight that I'm also calling in for. Thank goodness for technology. I figure it saves me about $15-20 between gas and parking each time I can call instead of driving in.

Last night I was browsing Facebook and someone posted a link to free tax prep options. I decided to attempt my own for the first time ever. The software was so good that I ended up doing mine and my SO's in about 1.5 hours. I'm just missing one slip for each of us and then I can submit them.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - yogurt, oatmeal

Lunch - egg sandwich

Snack - pepperette, pickles

Dinner - pork roast leftovers

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

(deactivated member)
on 2/22/17 7:25 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Not sure which one you used but Studio Tax is free and works great.  I used to always buy the Intuit ones until I saw they offered a free version and tried it and have never gone back.  I think they are all pretty good and if you have a basic understanding of income tax returns, you would know if they screwed u*****t.

Most Active
Recent Topics