What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 3/17/17 2:39 am

Good morning lovely menu peeps. Friday is finally here and it has been one of those weeks that I am glad to see the end of.

This morning I'm going swimming, then some errands, household drudgery, and tonight DH and I are heading out for dinner and to listen to some live music.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op:

Barrels full of decaf coffee

Eggbites made with salmon and leeks

Salad with Bolthouse Cilantro/Avocado dressing and some shrimp on top

Brisket with salad and maybe some soup if they have a good one (I'm taking some of my own Honey Dijon dressing to the restaurant with me)

Protein SF pudding with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone, and make good choices.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/17/17 4:37 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm teaching two classes today so I will be glad when that is over. My brother is leaving tomorrow, and I will miss him, but it will be nice to get back into our routines.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - yogurt, pepperette

Lunch - turkey sandwich

Snack - pork

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 3/17/17 7:38 am

Did you put your brother to work, helping with the reno's? The puppies won't know what's going on without workmen or your brother there, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/17/17 9:28 am - Canada

My brother has been good about helping me with odd jobs. He has also been puppysitting for me :) Puppy 2 has actually been sleeping in his room, and they are going to miss him a lot!!

Meg~

leeann73
on 3/17/17 6:29 am

24 days post op

Breakfast: 1/2 cup greek yogurt (with some restoralax mixed in)

snack: 1/2 cup apple sauce with cinnamon

lunch: 1/3 cup hummus, 4 mini round melba

snack: 1/2 cup greek yogurt

dinner: 1/4 - 1/2 cup of ricotta bake

snack: 1/2 cup low fat pudding

I haven't calculated the macros or calories for this ... scares me at bit that I am adding in more foods ... I wouldn't go on the scale this morning because I had hummus and melba ... I feel guilty eating melba which is just crazy ... mental

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

crqvingchange
on 3/17/17 7:42 am

You're doing great with your menu Leeann. How is it going with getting all of your fluids in?

Cinderz
on 3/17/17 9:48 am

Good afternoon everyone,

Has been an awful week, my daughter was admitted into the hospital on Tuesday evening, she was discharged this morning but I've lived at the hospital for 72 hrs, thank goodness for ice packs and lunch pails, as I packed all my food.

with that said I've not been able to get in all my steps, although I paced the halls most of the time, I averaged about 5000 steps a day, Boo!

Ive introduced a low impact cardio workout which I had been doing every other day, so ice done that already this morning and I'll do 4K after dinner.

My menu today

b - 1 egg with 1 slice of turkey bacon

s - turkey pepperette with 1/4 cup SKYR yogurt

l - 1/2 can of tune with light mayo and diced pickl

d - 2oz chicken with Mexican spice with 10g reduced fat cheddar and 1tbsp fat free sour cream

s - 1/2 can tuna with light mayo and diced pickel

On a happy note, my stall seems to have broke, I was stuck at 270.8 for what seemed like forever and this morning the scale read 268.2!!

Have a great Friday everyone

birdiegirl
on 3/17/17 10:56 am

Very stressful for you. Don't worry about your exercise right now. What you eat is more important. Take care of YOU too

Cinderz
on 3/17/17 7:26 pm

I had to be reminded to do this, a nurse offered to order me a dinner and I was like, No, I can't eat annything I haven't prepared myself as I've recently had WLS and then she urged me to go home and eat and assured she'd call me if there were any changes. How easily we forget.

crqvingchange
on 3/17/17 12:58 pm

Cinderz, i am so sorry to hear about your daughter. So glad she is home now. You held strong and did not eat your stress away which could easily have been the case in such an awful situation. You even tried to exercise to work off your stress. You are amazing.

Most Active
Recent Topics