What are you eating/doing Thursday?

Ginnny
on 3/23/17 4:02 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 11+ mos

Good morning! Was up early this morning and I'm hungry!! But I have to get my coffee in first!

Not much on the go today. Have to do my run at lunch today as I'm going out with a friend I haven't seen in years tomorrow. Off to the gym after work and then home to chill. I was so tired last night, went to bed at 9. Not sure if had anything to do with the 7 vials of blood they took from me yesterday or my two workouts, but man I was zonked!

Today's plan:

B - 1 egg, 1 slice cheese

S - skyr yogurt and blueberries

L - 4 oz chicken with sautéed veg

S - 4 slices deli turkey

D - hamburger patty with tomato and pickle, mustard, relish

Totals - Cal 877, carbs 26, protein 94

It's almost the weekend folks, have a great Thursday!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Cinderz
on 3/23/17 4:43 am

Good morning Ginny, (and everyone else)

15 weeks 4 days post op

Down a total of 86.8lbs including optifast! I'm so close to 100lbs now

I to went to bed earlier then normal last night, then was up too early for my liking.

This morning I'm doing the low impact cardio, but first I am going to do 30 minutes of stretching exercises I learned back when I was in physio therapy so I can try to get some of my elasticity back! I'm not as limber as I used to be.

Walking after dinner tonight

My eats today

b - egg bite thingy

l - tuna salad

d - IP chicken with steamed broccoli and cauliflower

s - blueberries, turkey pepperette, salted caramel cottage cheese (found these yesterday, to date they have the highest sugar and carb content of anything I've had but they also have 10 grams of protein and it's a nice treat)

Calories - 613 Protein - 77g Carbs 40g

Have a great day everyone

crqvingchange
on 3/23/17 5:46 am

Good morning everyone. I ended up having to go back to Toronto yesterday, so that messed up my workout routine. It was one big traffic jam along the 401 from one end of the city to the other end.

Today I have a lot of errands to run and then a doctor's appointment this afternoon.

Ginny and Cinderz, I usually start yawning around 9:00 at night. My DH laughs at me when I say I'm going to try and stay awake until 9:30.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

Loads of decaf

Shrimp on a salad

Chicken breast with some bacon, melted cheese, avocado on top, and a little spicy mayo.

SKYR plain yogurt with all the fixin's (SF flavouring, chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds, chopped prunes)

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 3/23/17 5:54 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not much going on this morning, but I have an annual meeting starting at 4:30. I will be glad when that is over. We have been prepping for it for about a month. Thankfully I have tomorrow to look forward to -- physio and a practice facial at the estethics college.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - chicken

Snack - yogurt, pepperette

Dinner - beef of some sort

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

birdiegirl
on 3/23/17 12:50 pm

RNY 7 Years 11 months Post Op

Afternoon

I'm also in the "go to bed at 9 club" too.

Another busy day.

B - 3 oz of roasted peameal bacon

S - 100 calorie pack of beef jerky, jalapeño flavor

late lunch/ early dinner - 1 blue menu crispy chicken breast

Half cup of mashed potatoes

S - oikos greek yogurt

Will have some triscuits with cheese if hungry later on

All water and vits

Have a great one

Ginnny
on 3/24/17 4:33 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Birdie, I may have asked before but how tall are you?

Most Active
Recent Topics