What are you eating/doing Sunday?

Ginnny
on 3/26/17 6:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning,

Well it's the last day of the weekend they go by so quickly! Yesterday I was busy helping my brother hang drywall. A good day for it because I sure didn't want to be outside.

This morning I've made broccoli salad for tomorrow's dinner and made my Trucker a nacho dip for watching the race this afternoon. We are going out with family to Montanna's for lunch as it is my cousin's last full day here in Canada. He's home to Ireland tomorrow. Wouldn't be my choice of restaurant but will go for my cuz. Then we have to go to a friends house for a birthday open house....champagne and apps....I'll pass on the champagne, and hopefully there's a slice of cheese and meat with my name on it. These two tend to be a little eccentric so who knows what the apps might be.

Today I have had one egg, 1 slice of cheese and 50 grams of turkey kielbasa. Will track the rest of my day as it progresses. I'm thinking maybe Cobb salad for lunch.

Going to head out and take to the dogs for a good long walk. Although I was on my feet all day yesterday I didn't rack up the steps on the ol' Garmin. Will likely lose the challenge this week!

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Monica9811
on 3/26/17 8:05 am - Peterborough, Canada

I love the chicken tacos at Montanas. I just dump all the guts on my plate! Usually have a couple of bites of rice. It's quite filling and yummy. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Weather sucks here too.

Cinderz
on 3/26/17 9:02 am

Hello everyone!

The weather looks promising today! I feel the need to make up for my lack of activity on Friday...,though once again the scale has been in my favour! 261 as of this morning....it's almost unbelievable.

My eats...although repetitive are...

B - 1 egg with 1 of turkey bacon

L - tuna salad

D - chicken with steamed veggies

Snacks - SKYR yogurt, Cheese with cucumbers, purée blueberries

Happy Sunday

crqvingchange
on 3/26/17 9:06 am

Repetitive is OK Cinderz. Sometimes I just want an easy menu. You are doing so well. 261 - well done.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 3/26/17 9:05 am

RNY 7 Years 11 months Post Op

Afternoon

Trying to take today as a rest day. So far I've cooked a turkey breast, organized my closet, taken my winter clothes to the basement and finished taxes for 4 people! I feel great to have this done. Thinking of a nap right about now.

Going to try and stick to mostly turkey today for a low calorie, low carb balance day. Makes up for some of my over the top days.

EATS

B - oikos greek lemon meringue yogurt

L - 4 oz of roasted stuffed turkey breast

2 TB of gravy

D - 4 oz of roasted turkey breast

2 TB OF gravy

S - 4 oz of roasted stuffed turkey breast

2 TB OF gravy

S - oikos greek yogurt

ALL Water and vits

Have a great one

crqvingchange
on 3/26/17 9:07 am

Crap Birdie, your day of rest is exhausting me just reading it. Also, now I want turkey, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 3/26/17 9:16 am

I was so hungry, I inhaled it, it was delicious!

crqvingchange
on 3/26/17 9:14 am

Good afternoon everyone. Got up later this morning and headed right to the gym. Going out for lunch with DH and another couple in Cambridge to a new restaurant that I have never tried before. It's supposed to have a fabulous view, so give me coffee and a view and I don't care about the food, lol.

The eats today at 2.5 years out are:

Had no breakfast, but I did grab a latte and made them add protein powder (skinny latte)

Lunch will be some kind of meat with salad.

Dinner - turkey with gravy - I blame Birdie - and I think I have some SF cranberry sauce in the freezer

SKYR yogurt for a snack before bed

Have a great day everyone.

Most Active
Recent Topics