What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 4/26/17 4:09 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 12-1/2 months

Happy Hump Day Group!! Was awake at 3 and didn't start drifting back to sleep until about 5:45....I was going to get up and go to the gym but knee is a little sore today and need to save it for my run at lunch.

Today is my brother and sister's birthday, so no gym tonight I will be seeing them after work.

B - 1 egg + 1/8 cup of egg whites, slice of cheese (a little less than yesterday so we'll see)

S - greek yogurt and blueberries

L - chili

S - 1/2 can tuna (salad) from yesterday

D - BBQ ribs, 2 bones

Totals (not thrilled), Cal 901, carbs, 48, protein 77 (may up this number with some turkey if I get peckish throughout the day).

Have a good one!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/26/17 4:42 am

Good morning everyone. Today I'm swimming, then yoga, then Zumba. In between that, I have an appointment and more laundry to do.

The eats today are:

rivers of decaf

Protein bar (I don't eat these often)

Salad with steak on top

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Turkey with gravy

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/26/17 5:18 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not a lot of the go today, but I have to chair a meeting tonight. The usual person is on vacation, so I got volun-told to help.

Breakfast - peameal, yogurt

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - ham on thin bun

Snack - pepperette, pickles

Dinner - meatloaf and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

birdiegirl
on 4/26/17 7:39 am

Aren't the Arnolds Thins wonderful?

Meggles07
on 4/26/17 9:31 am - Canada

They are great!! I love the everything flavour. Thanks for the recommendation :)

Linda M.
on 4/26/17 6:04 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning all.

Today is my eldest son's birthday. I was 27 when I had him and he is 27 today - it makes you think a lot about what was and what is - and it's all good.

B - Protein shake and black decaf.

S - 1/4 cup of plain Skyr and 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce

L - 1/4 cup of 1% cottage cheese

S - 1/4 cup of plain Skyr and 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce

D - Last of the mushroom/crab bake (need to find another recipe)

My eating is quite predictable, but I have no issues and it appears to be working.

Calories: 600, Protein: 66 gr., Carbs.: 40 gr. All water and vitamins and another day of avoiding the scale.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Patm
on 4/26/17 6:13 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning everyone. I had not been swimming for a while. Boy was I out of shape already. Really tired last night and sore this morning.

Going out to a pub as a farewell to our interim priest. He is a bit of a character. He started out as an actor in England. He is 75 and retiring again. Unfortunately we are going to a pub with a lousy menu. Not too often I do not find something worth eating but I find this place everything is carbs. So I will probably have 2 pork tacos. I usually do not eat the shell because it is too much but still a ton of calories. I may change my mind and go home for a quick dinner and not eat there.

b greek yogurt, fruit

l ham/cheese/cauliflower casserole, source yogurt

s pork sausages

d ?

s a glass of wine

OrangeBlossom17
on 4/26/17 6:35 am

Yesterday I attended the first pre-surgery class. There was a lot of information to disseminate. The behaviourist said that the most successful patients for WLS are the ones who implement dietary and behaviour changes before surgery. I am determined to be a success. I have already cut out carbonated beverages, my once 5-6 coffees a day habit has been contained, I was surprised that it wasn't more challenging to wean myself off. I have to be honest I enjoy my wine and I have decreased but not eliminated it yet. Tonight I have a two hour synchronized swimming practise, my team's water show is quickly approaching.

pr-op eats - I know the rest of you are post-op I hope you don't mind me posting

B-premier protein chocolate shake, decaf Starbucks skinny lattee

S-Orange, cheese string

L- grilled salmon and salad

D- chicken vegetable stir fry

2l of water

Referred:Oct 2016 Orientation: Jan 9th/17 Nurse: Apr 4th/17 PreOp Class 1: Apr 2017 Nut/SW:Jun 13th/17 Psych:Jun 29th/17 PreOp Class 2: July 11th/17 Meet the Surgeon:July 12th/17 Endoscopy: July 21st/17 RNY Surgery: August 25th/17

Opti-15lbs M1-18.5lbs M2-12.5lbs M3-10lbs M4-10lbs M5-4lbs M6-15lbs, M7-5lbs M8-

Meggles07
on 4/26/17 7:09 am - Canada

It's great that you are on here and posting your menus pre-op!! :)

I find if I pre-plan my food for the day it helps me to be better prepared and to stay on track. My big pre-op addiction was diet soda. I haven't had one now in over two years and I'm hoping to keep it that way. I definitely feel better hydrated sticking with water, even though it's not my favourite.

Meg~

Patm
on 4/26/17 7:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you are making some great changes. Your synchro sounds like fun. I did that in High school but could not to that now.

Most Active
Recent Topics