What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

crqvingchange
on 5/14/17 5:11 am

Good morning everyone. I woke up early on a Sunday, WTH. Looks nice out there. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums.

This morning I'm going to Zumba, then Mother's day visits, and then tonight DH and I are going to see a movie. I'm still trying to get everything done before I head south.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

Rivers of decaf with Premier Protein Vanilla used as creamer/sweetener

Scrambled eggs with bacon, mushrooms, peppers, and some provolone melted on top

Hamburger with sauteed mushrooms, peppers, bacon and some Provolone melted on top (yes I am making a double batch in the morning and saving some for my burger)

I have some Simply BBQ protein chips that I bought at Bulk Barn that I will eat during the movie so that I don't inhale my DH's popcorn. At 2.5 years post-op, I could eat a lot of popcorn.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

OrangeBlossom17
on 5/14/17 6:23 am

Good Morning and Happy Mother's Day

I am lying in bed listening to my two munchkins and my DH prepare breakfast in bed for me. I have no idea what I will be presented with!

yesterday was my Synchronized swimming water show. There were over 100 people in the stands. During our warm up they removed the ladders on the side of the pool. I tried to hop out of the pool but due to my size I couldn't. I was so embarrassed, they had to put the ladder back in for me and of course I was crying. I wanted to just leave and not do the show but my daughter was there and I am trying to be a role model for her. My teammate's and I swam our best routine ever and I was proud of myself.

Today's eats pre-op are unknown!

Referred:Oct 2016 Orientation: Jan 9th/17 Nurse: Apr 4th/17 PreOp Class 1: Apr 2017 Nut/SW:Jun 13th/17 Psych:Jun 29th/17 PreOp Class 2: July 11th/17 Meet the Surgeon:July 12th/17 Endoscopy: July 21st/17 RNY Surgery: August 25th/17

Opti-15lbs M1-18.5lbs M2-12.5lbs M3-10lbs M4-10lbs M5-4lbs M6-15lbs, M7-5lbs M8-

Patm
on 5/14/17 6:31 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I am glad you stayed and did your routine. Removing the ladders sounds like a dumb idea. Even someone smaller could have had trouble getting out of the pool.

crqvingchange
on 5/14/17 6:57 am

I am a normal size and I would have trouble getting out of the pool without a ladder. I'm with Pat, that was a dumb idea. You are a great role model for your daughter. She saw you perform your best routine, despite the ladder incident.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Kathy1212
on 5/14/17 9:45 am

Totally stupid of them to remove the ladder; not to mention a possible health and safety violation. Even before I gained the weight, I never had the upper arm strength to get out of the pool without a ladder.

So glad you stayed and swam your best routine despite the dumb move on the staff's part. Good for you!

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Patm
on 5/14/17 6:39 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Happy Mother's day. Having trouble getting going today. My daughter in law is having her family and mine for dinner. Would have prefer to just have dinner with my kids but I am going along. So off to Brampton later.

b greek yogurt, strawberry

l salad with chicken

s cheese and crackers

d souvlaki, salad

Meggles07
on 5/14/17 6:43 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Lots of house chores to do today. We are going away and my one thought was how much my digestion always seems to get messed up by traveling. I love traveling, so that won't stop me, but it usually takes a while after until I feel normal again. I'm not going to take much (in terms of food) with me because we are flying and there is a Walmart within walking distance of where we are staying.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - steak, quinoa

Snack - chili

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 5/14/17 6:59 am

After I fly, it takes a while and several doses of MOM to get things moving. It was that way for me pre-op as well.

Jo0710
on 5/14/17 7:00 am

I am still in bed. My 4 year old daughter crawled in with me, said happy Mother's Day, took my phone and then left. I slept a bit more and now I'm watching tv with my decaf. :)

later my son has shooting practice (hockey) and then a 3 on 3 hockey game with his friends. He loves it. Groceries and laundry later. Our pool is done but it's too cold to swim today

b- premier protein

l- unknown

d- chicken on the BBQ and half a baked potato

s- pb bites

haven't logged into my fitness pal yet for stats.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

AllyceMargaret
on 5/14/17 8:59 am

Good morning! Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

CrqvingChange, thank you for inviting me on the thread!

I'm starting my day with a long shower, and some coffee.
I'm making a lunch to bring to work, that will have sliced hard boiled egg and kale salad.
For dinner, I have a small portion of basmati rice, steamed broccoli, and over baked chicken breast.

I'm also bringing a berry smoothie that I made this morning.

I'm hoping to be off work at 8pm, so I can go for a walk and then tidy the apartment.

My goal for the day is... to drink lots of water, and get outside for that walk!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Referral: September 15 2016 Orientation: December 12 2016 Social Worker: March 23 2017 Nurse Practitioner: April 05 2017 Nutrition Assessment Class: April 11 2017 Dietitian Appointment: June 13 2017 Psych Appointment: July 06 2017 Surgeon Appointment: September 29th 2017 Pre-op Appointment: January 22 2018

Surgery: Feb 12 2018

Instagram: @TheShrinkingDiary

Most Active
Recent Topics