What are you eating/doing today (Friday)?

Meggles07
on 5/26/17 4:34 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Yay, it's Friday!! It's been a good a bad week. Good being home. Bad because puppy 2 needs major surgery on his leg and knee.

Also, I didn't weigh myself yesterday, but my food was totally on-point yesterday. It was the best I have eaten in a year. And... I weighed myself this morning and I'm down .4 pounds from before my trip. What!!??!!

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - turkey sausage

Snack - cheese sticks

Dinner - chicken sausage and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Smoka
on 5/26/17 4:45 am
RNY on 09/12/17

Good Morning,

I'm going to Kitchener today for two concerts...busy day!

Here is what I am going to be eating today - pre-op:

Breakfast - peanut butter (PB2) banana smoothie, pecans, mango, pineapple

Snack - cherries, pistachios

Lunch - radicchio salad, minestrone soup

Snack - banana with almond butter

Dinner - We are going out for dinner to "Freshii" - will probably have the "Mediterranean", which is quinoa, field greens, olives and veggies

Jackie S.
on 5/26/17 6:08 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 06/07/17

Good morning! Feeling better today... Still rainy and dreary so arthritis and fibromyalgia acting up but feeling more optimistic this morning. Continuing lessons for church, house work, beginning strength training (bought resistance bands at Walmart last night). Looking forward to the weekend ?

Opti all day

Referral: NOV/16 Info Sess: DEC/16 OptiFAST: 3wks started May 17/17 OR: RNY June 7/17

HW:278 SW:252 1stGW:220 2ndGW:200 3rdGW:170 GW:150

Weight Management Clinic - Ottawa

Linda M.
on 5/26/17 8:54 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning all,

I'm on the road as I went to Guelph to see Dr. Bhojani. 2 plus hours there and back but it was worth it to say thank you and letting him know that I won't be putting our hard work to waste. 8 weeks and 31 lbs since surgery. We were both smiling a lot for the 5 min appointment.

B protein shake

S two black decaf

L small Wendy chili

S other half of Wendy chili

D grilled meat and veggies

I'm unsure of my counts yet but know they're good. Buying vitamins today as I just finished the chewable without iron for now as it was very high after surgery. I'm having my blood taken June 5 then they will review with me OTN on the 29th. Again, a broken revord, but so THANK FL for this program and such a good and caring doctor.

Enjoy your weekend.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Kathy1212
on 5/26/17 8:57 am

Hi Everyone,

I've been sick on and off since last Friday; some sort of stomach bug; bleah. I only managed to swim laps once this week, for 70 minutes, and yesterday I went for a walk but that's it. It's sunny today so hopefully I'll be able to get out and about, tummy permitting.

Meggles, I'm so sorry about your pup. Sending prayers for a quick recovery.

Breakfast: premier protein chocolate shake

Lunch: 1 egg omelette with rapini

Supper: Burger patty with cheese

Snack: Strawberries with 2 tbsp SF cool whip

Plus water and herbal tea throughout the day

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Patm
on 5/26/17 9:23 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry about your puppy. I usually lose on vacation because I am more active. No sitting in an office.

Gardening this morning. Off to shop soon then a movie.

b 1 egg, 1.5 sl bacon

l chili

s hand full of cherries

d rotisserie chicken, salad

s laughing cow, crackers

Most Active
Recent Topics