What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 6/27/17 3:18 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 14+ mos

Good morning everyone! A good active day yesterday. I did half hour cardio at the gym in the morning and then a 7 km walk at lunch!! it took me 1:00:33 I was moving!! LOL. This morning I'm going to spend my time at the gym in the pool.

Have a meeting this morning at work, boring!! LOL and that's about all.

Has anyone heard from Zizzler lately? CC how are you doing?

Eats for today:

B - 2 scrambled egg, 1 oz tex mex cheddar

S - skyr yogurt with 2 oz blueberries

L - 5 oz lean meatballs with spag sauce

S - 8 slices deli turkey

D - 5 oz striploin

Total Cal 986, Carbs 27, Protein 121

Have a great day everybody!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

ready-4-new-start
on 6/27/17 3:52 am - Canada

Morning everyone, yesterday was a busy day.. started off at the vets my dog had her blood test she has autoimmune disease she doing better but not 100% found out she won't ever be 100%.. hopefully I will get some good news she still not out of the woods hopefully she will have good year or 2 left she young hopefully she can fight these but the vets said it's the side effects from the meds to watch out for.. this is breaking my heart.. after the vets had to take my daughter for hair and make up last min shopping lunch she graduated from grade 8 man she looked so beautiful. Can't wait for things to settle down het back to the gym and hiking.

break protien shake

ssnack cheese with apple

lunc greek yogurt

dinner fish with vegs

have a good day

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Kathy1212
on 6/27/17 5:11 am

I"ms o sorry to hear about your furbaby; sending prayers she'll get better and have more quality time with you.

Congrats on your daughter's graduation. It's amazing how fast they grow up. My niece is graduating from high school today, and has been accepted into the U of Ottawa for the fall. I don't know where the time went as I still picture her as a little kid in my mind, lol.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

birdiegirl
on 6/27/17 5:15 am

RNY 8 years 3 Months Post Op

Morning

31 people coming for dinner tonight so hoping the weather holds as I sure don't want them inside! Couldn't fit anymore in my fridges so have to make most of the food today. Most of it I won't eat like the tasty cheesy potatoes and baked beans.

B - 8 Blue Menu lean Italian meatballs with 2 tb of shredded parmesan

L - 8 Blue Menu lean Italian meatballs with 2 tb of shredded parmesan

D - 3 oz of maple salmon

2 oz of fire rubbed pork tenderloin

.5 cup of sweet kale salad

2 glasses of cabernet

Small piece of cake

MYFITNESSPAL TOTALS for the above menu are : Calories - 1,309, Carbs - 75 Grams, Protein - 87 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one

Linda M.
on 6/27/17 6:03 am - Orillia, Canada

Good luck with tonight Birdie. 31 people - should have been a potluck (lol).

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Kathy1212
on 6/27/17 5:15 am

Good morning,

I am here early today, lol. I don't usually pop in until after 10, but I have a doctor's appointment at 10:15, just a follow up, but hopefully he'll have the results of my last bloodwork.

I was lazy for the past 2 days, for the first time in months, so back to it today. I think I overdid it on my 25.5 km bike ride a few days ago as the next day I woke up with a sore back and headache, and yesterday was very sore all day too. I am going to swim or walk today.

Breakfast: Decaf coffee with premier protein, Greek yogurt with 2 strawberries cut up.

Lunch: Left over BBQ burger

Supper: Left over BBQ steak

Snacks: pepperette, cheese string, blackberries

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

birdiegirl
on 6/27/17 5:31 am

Hey Ginnny, Meggles and others. I see we have either lost you to the U. S. forum or you are cross posting.

I only post to help others see what long term looks like for out Ontario peeps. I'm just as happy to stop as I eat the same things most days. I have pretty consistently participated in this thread since it's inception 8 years ago but I've finally had enough. Now I also know you have another home to keep you on the straight and narrow.

All the best to you as you continue and don't ever give up the fight.

Ginnny
on 6/27/17 5:38 am, edited 6/26/17 11:03 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Don't go Birdie.....I will always come to the Ontario forum first, I started on the RNY for AMAW. My postings there are irregular.

I can appreciate you having "had enough" but do pop in from time to time and let us know how you're doing!

I enjoy seeing your participation and your advise throughout my first 14 months has been invaluable.

I hope the weather holds out for your party tonight! Enjoy yourself.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 6/27/17 6:07 am

Hope you keep it going Ginnny. You've been great. It's good to continue as we have different brands ( like Blue Menu ) for food products.

I was just trying to make myself post when I didn't really want to so we could keep it going. I'll still read and comment from time to time.

Linda M.
on 6/27/17 6:08 am, edited 6/26/17 11:10 pm - Orillia, Canada

I agree. I'm only three months out and the advice and support has been invaluable. Quite frankly, I don't understand why other members - especially newbies - don't post and take advantage of the knowledge and encouragement from those on this thread. I also believe in being accountable and although I enter all food on My Fitness Pal first, I translate it here, read other's posts and ask questions.

Don't go - at least not completely. You are probably still getting some benefit yourself as you help others.

Us newbies need you, Ginnny, C.C., Meggles, Pam, etc. Just ask Ready, Kathy and myself. Your help is invaluable.

Linda

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Most Active
Recent Topics