What are you eating /doing Friday

Patm
on 7/14/17 5:29 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Getting ready to go camping today. Will not be on-line until Tuesday. Going to a party while we are away. My daughter and a girlfriend are coming to camp with us. Looking forward to that.

b greek yogurt, strawberries, granola

l Wendy's salad

d home made hamburger with cheese , no bun, cabbage salad

s glass of wine

Meggles07
on 7/14/17 5:43 am - Canada

Good morning :)

This morning I might go out for a bit and see if I can find some fabric for a project. I find we don't have a lot of good options around here. I ordered some online but I really would prefer to see and feel what I'm getting.

Tonight I'm meeting friends for their wedding dress fitting. One of us has to learn how to tie the corset properly :)

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - peameal bacon

Lunch - zucchini lasagna

Snack - egg, pickles

Dinner - leftover roast beef

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 7/14/17 5:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 15 mos

Chiming in here just to be accountable and/or confess. I am so bored at work that all I want to do is eat. Not necessarily always bad things but still. It's so hard putting in 7 hours a day when you have absolutely nothing to do.

Today I don't really have a plan (which of course doesn't help). I have yogurt, deli turkey, cheese, ham, and sugar free jello in the fridge to make up snacks. I am going out to lunch with a co-worker and will choose protein and I had a premier protein and half a banana for breakfast. I get here and the "kid" across the hall is waving a box of donuts at me. Geesh. I will not eat a donut. I've been to the gym this morning for 45 mins on the treadmill, incline 12% and I ramped up my speed. This is why I will not eat a donut, why waste a workout?

Going camping for the weekend as well and the trailer is loaded with protein goodness. So much easier when I'm at "home" and can prepare what I want when I want it.

Next week watch for some super protein rich menu days. Will be doing some prep on Sunday. I think I've just been in a slump, tired of eating the same food all the time. Will try and come up with some new ideas.

Have a great weekend.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Linda M.
on 7/14/17 6:39 am - Orillia, Canada

Post-op 16 weeks.

Good morning all,

And I am going camping - for a week in Parry Sound. We were going to New Brunswick, but 14 hours is too much for my very pregnant daughter and it would have been a rush to get back to work. A friend and former employee are covering for me for the week and I knew at 5 days I was maxing out. It's only an hour away, so if something happens, I can get back. My adult kids and their friends/families are coming up for the weekend and partly into next week. I love them dearly, but am hoping to have Thursday and Friday alone with hubby and my Kobo. I plan to walk lots, swim, play with my grandson and relax. I don't plan on getting wet by incessant rain (Do you hear that Mother Nature?)

B - protein shake and black decaf.

L - 1/4 cup grilled chicken and 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese

D - Wendy's small chili

S - 1/2 cup Skyr with 1/4 cup blueberries

Calories: 506, Protein: 65, Carbs: 28. All water and most vitamins (need to buy the Calcium/Vitamin D today)

I'll be back posting on the 24th and wish everyone a great week.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

on 7/14/17 7:36 am
VSG on 09/19/16
Jo0710
on 7/14/17 9:44 am

Hi everyone! I'm sitting at work and not doing much. lol I have to grab a birthday present for my son's friend as he's going to the party tomorrow. This weekend will be busy so I won't be around. Tomorrow, my daughter has cheer/soccer and my son has the party from 10-2pm.Then we are going to Brantford for a friends birthday party then Sunday normal stuff like groceries/laundry and my son has a hockey game and a baseball game. Busy busy! I'm seeing the scale move towards onederland... 5lbs away and I can't wait. The centre's goal for me was 199 (I'm 5'9) but I would like to be 170i**** also depends on what I look like when I get there. I bought a maxi dress and I NEVER do that. I was pleasantly surprised as to what it looks like.

B: Premier protein and decaf

S: sunflower seeds

L: Premier protein

D: 1.5 eggs/cheese

I know I need more in here but I haven't fully decided yet so I haven't logged it yet. I'm trying to keep my sodium levels down because I go for my 6 month at the centre on Wednesday and my goal of being at 199 by the time I got there is looming over my head. I don't think i'll get there but I'm going to try! lol

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active
Recent Topics