What are you eating/doing Thursday?

Ginnny
on 7/20/17 4:48 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 15 mos

Good morning! I am off this morning for an appointment so I didn't go to the gym. I did go for a walk up the side road to the next concession and back (ah country living), just over 5 kms. Won't be to wor****il 1:00 so I won't have a lunch to walk during. Will have to get some more steps after work to reach step goal.

B - 2 eggs scrambled with 1 slice of cheese (nice to have breakfast at home for a change)

S - premier protein

L - 1/2 the insides of a chicken shwarma (yummy)

S - devilled egg, cherries

D - bunless cheeseburger

Totals - Cal 1013, Carbs 31, Protein 111

Have a great day, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

on 7/20/17 6:14 am
VSG on 09/19/16

Post Op VSG 10 months

Long day at work up ahead. Hope I have enough energy to make it through the entire day. Now that I'm 10 months out I think it's time I up my calories to 1000 and see how my body responds. Been sticking to 950 until now but on those long days when I'm out all day it's been hard to reach that, and I feel super tired and weak as a result. Never thought I'd reach a point where I'd struggle to eat enough food! Quite a change from pre-op when I just couldn't seem to stop eating...so grateful everyday for my VSG.

Today's eats:

B: Chocolate Premier Protein w/ 1tsp instant hazelnut coffee

L: 1 Hard boiled egg, 0.5oz pistachios, 1 babybel, 1 mini chicken sausage, 1 mini cucumber

D: 3oz Salmon, 1.5oz broccoli, 0.5oz light feta cheese

S1: Protein Bar

S2: 3oz Plain Greek yogurt, 1.5oz blackberries, 10g sugar free maple syrup

Totals: 955 cals, 38g carbs - 20g fiber = 18g net carbs, 110g protein

Meggles07
on 7/20/17 6:16 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Nothing much planned for today. Maybe a few errands and house chores. I tried to get some stuff done yesterday. Went to my first stop, came back out to the car and found a screw in my new tire. Thankfully we bought a tire warranty thing. I took it to the service place and.... It was a short screw and it didn't puncture the tire. Phew!! It was just in enough so that they had to pull it out with tools, but when they checked the tire was fine. If that changes they will still fix it, but it should be good I hope!! :)

Also, I was feeling terrible yesterday, so I was too tired after the service place to do anything else. I was supposed to go to soccer last night but I couldn't make it. I feel bad letting them down.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, pickles

Lunch - chicken

Snack - peameal bacon

Dinner - bunless cheeseburger

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Patm
on 7/20/17 7:11 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Soo tired this morning. Concert last night was amazing but did not get to bed until midnight. So humid and no breeze where our seats were. Came home and jumped into the shower to feel human.

Goal today is not to eat crap because I am tired. Does not help that work is really slow today. Swimming at lunch

b greek yogurt, rhubarb

l pea/ham soup (very thick), yogurt

s celery laughing cow

d chicken, salad

s tea

Most Active
Recent Topics