What are you doing / eating Saturday

leeann73
on 7/29/17 7:19 am

Just thought I would start this off. We are off to an out of town family birthday party at a conservation area. I brought my own food in a cooler in case the BBQ choices are not good although I am sure I can half half a burger patty if they are plain.

Breakfast: Greek yogurt

snack: cheese stick and hummus

lunch: protein bar (or half a Hamburg party and veggies if that is an option)

snack: Greek yogurt (I am addicted to this stuff)

dinner: I have a protein bar packed just because we are out of town but if we go out I will make a protein forward choice)

so, I am a bit up in the air because we are out of town but have great back up plans with me in a cooler in case choices are not good)

have a great day everyone

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Kathy1212
on 7/29/17 9:26 am

Have fun at the party!

I love BBQ food, especially steak, chicken, and burgers. I'm having one later today and can't wait.

I was up 1.2 Lbs today. My stomach has been really bloated, distended the past few days and I'm not sure why, but it's really noticeable and uncomfortable. The only thing I've had differently were some sugar free Mr. Freezes and some chilli yesterday. Maybe one or the other is causing the problems.

Breakfast: Chocolate premier protein shake (easy on pouch, which feels awful today).

Lunch: Greek yogurt and blueberries.

Supper: BBQ Burger patty with cheese (made with extra lean ground beef), if my pouch is better; if not, another chocolate premier protein shake.

Snack: Babybel Light cheese.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Linda M.
on 7/29/17 5:43 pm - Orillia, Canada

I usually don't post on the weekends, but everyday is a good day to be accountable.

B - Took my daughter and grandson out for breakfast. One poached egg, two pieces of peameal and a slice of tomato. First time out for breakfast since surgery. All about making good choices and I'm learnin'

L - 5 large shrimp and 1/2 cup cottage cheese

S - Cheese stick (and I shouldn't be eating hard cheese)

D - Other piece of peameal from breakfast and five more shrimp.

S - 1/2 cup Skyr yogurt and frozen berries

Calories: 625, Protein: 94, Carbs: 25. All water and vitamins.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Most Active
Recent Topics