What are you eating/doing today (Friday)?

Meggles07
on 8/4/17 4:27 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Today is a very busy day because my friends are getting married. I'm so excited!! We had the rehearsal last night and it's a beautiful venue. We are off early to do setup and then get our hair done. I am taking a cooler full of food because I don't think they have planned to eat during the day. For example yesterday they only ate one cookie until we went for dinner. I obviously do not understand that lol. They can go all day without eating or drinking. I think dinner is at 7 or 8pm, so I can't wait that long :)

I also got other good news last night. I have a job interview when I get back from my work/school trip. It's very very entry level but it's with a fitness place and I think it would be a nice place to work during my leave of absence.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - pepperette, pickles

Lunch - cheese whisps, pepperette

Snack - Greek yogurt

Snack - protein bar

Dinner - either steak or chicken

Snack - unknown

All water and vits.

leeann73
on 8/4/17 5:34 am

Happy Friday. Was happy to. Is it with my friend last night. She mostly slept but knew I was there. Here are my eats for today

breakfast: premier protein shake

lunch: out to restaurant with client so Greek salad with chicken hold the dressing

snack: Armstrong cheese stick

dinner: chicken souvlaki skewer with tzasiki

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

on 8/4/17 6:28 am
VSG on 09/19/16

Post Op VSG 10 months

Happy Friday!!

Got a meeting for work early this morning then not sure what I'll be up to for the rest of the day. Hoping I can enjoy the nice weather and take a stroll out in the park with my mom. Happy to report that I'm down another 2 pounds this morning, wooohoo!! Only 20 more pounds until I hit goal!

Today's eats:

B: Chocolate Premier Protein w/ 1tsp instant hazelnut coffee

L: 1 cup spinach, 1oz chicken strips, 1 hard boiled egg, 0.5oz light feta cheese, 10g salad dressing

D: 1 chicken souvlaki skewer, 2oz roasted red pepper hummus

S1: 2oz raspberries, 2oz blackberries, 1oz almonds

S2: 3oz plain greek yogurt, 2.5oz peach slices, 10g walnuts

Totals: 1018caals, 50g carbs - 21g fiber = 29g net carbs, 97g protein

Linda M.
on 8/4/17 6:54 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning,

We were supposed to go camping at a friend's property in Haliburton this weekend, but my husband still has our trailer at Burl's Creek. Translation: this will be a work weekend inside and out and a barbecue for extended family on Sunday. I've been tired for the last few days; an overactive brain. Why weren't we built with an off switch.

B - protein shake and decaf. black

L - 3/4 cup 1% cottage cheese

S - pepperette (last of them - will find a different protein snack)

D - salmon burger with sliced cucumber and tzatziki

S - Skyr and unsweetened applesauce

Calories: 621, Protein: 83, Carbs: 29. All water and vitamins.

Enjoy your weekend. I hope you are feeling better Ginnny.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Patm
on 8/4/17 7:05 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Leaving early afternoon to go to Rama for Jeff Foxworthy concert. Looking forward to this. My DH has a favorite bakery we will visit. I hate going there because everything looks so good. So only a partial menu today. No idea where we will have dinner.

b 1 egg, 3 sl bacon

l yogurt, rhubarb

s baby bel

d ?

Jo0710
on 8/4/17 10:01 am

Jeff Foxworthy is hilarious!!! So fun. Have a great time!

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Jo0710
on 8/4/17 10:05 am

Today's my day in the office so I have to be here till 6pm. I went out at lunch to grab a birthday present for one of my daughter's friends. She's going to her party tomorrow at a kid friendly spa. I'm sure they will have a blast. Tonight after work I'm planning on crashing in my bed and watching a whole bunch of tv or movies. I really hope my husband feeds my kids before I get home and has dinner ready for when I get there. I'm so tired today. My parents cat is staying with us while we are away and she was meowing at me from 4am -6am.

B: Premier protein and decaf.

L: pretzels and some marble cheese and 1/2 premier

D: 2oz tenderloin, half a baked potato with cheese and sour cream (we didn't have this last night)

S: 1/2 premier protein and small ice coffee (prob will only drink half of this since it's not sitting well but the full one is in my stats)

Cals 924, Protein 94, carbs 48

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active
Recent Topics