What are you eating/doing (Saturday)

Patm
on 8/12/17 6:11 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Went to Taste of the Danforth last night. My daughter's band ws great but it rained a lot of the time we were there. I was very glad to head home. Sore today from the walking and standing. Glad I am off to have a pain treatment today.

Home later not much planned for today.

b greek yogurt, blueberies

l egg salad

s 2 baby bel

d meat sauce, spaghetti squash

crackers and laughing cow

leeann73
on 8/12/17 6:40 am

I am at my son's baseball tournament today. Cooler packed with healthy items. I am At a 2 week stall on the scale but my own snacking fault. Here is my food plan for the day

b: Greek yogurt and cheese stick

s: 2 turkey sausage patties

l: protein shake

s: Greek yogurt

d: not sure yet - likely chicken wiener with kale salad

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

mellissa81
on 8/12/17 10:34 am
RNY on 04/24/12

Happy Saturday!! I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend, rain or shine.

Breakfast... Spinach and egg white omlett with a super sized cup of coffee since baby girl though 4 am was an appropriate wake up time this morning.

Lunch... grilled chicken over garden salad, no dressing just a bit of olive oil, SFV ice coffee.

Afternoon snack... homemade 37 calorie brownie with fresh strawberries

Dinner... baked salmon over grilled asparagus and sweet potato.

Still learning to get in 3 liters of water a day but getting closer.

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/17 2:42 pm, edited 8/12/17 9:10 am

Well since you asked.... 5 failed attempts at making gelatin desserts with protein or no calorie ... since I do not want to have the sugar free chemically laden crap... it tasted awful even with fruit juice ... because you can only use apple or cranberry unsweetened... barfy... then I added protein .. even more barfy.. sad an afternoon dedicated to failure.. hope all is well ... with you all...

update - we have a winner Vitamin water Zero Shine- with Knox Gelatin

tomorrow: popsicle trials ;)

Most Active
Recent Topics