what are you eating/doing Tuesday

leeann73
on 8/22/17 4:17 am

Hello everyone:

At a client's office doing an audit today and then off to a surprise wedding anniversary party for my sister in law tonight. Down 1 pound this morning which makes the bypass of the office kitchen last night so much more meaningful - LOL. Here is my plan for the day:

breakfast: greek yogurt with cheese stick

snack: half a protein bar

lunch: premier protein shake

snack: stick of Armstrong cheese

dinner: what ever party food is just protein and veggies, but have a protein shake with me in case

I would like to eat more real food during the day but I am at a client's office doing an audit, and I do not want to worry about whether I have a reaction to the food at their office so keeping it plain jane and easy.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Meggles07
on 8/22/17 5:21 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm off to school today. I haven't been in months. I have to return my keys and parking pass, and then I have to submit my expenses from my conference. It's worth the drive to get some money back ;) I'm going to drag my mom with me and then we are going to go grocery shopping on our way home. My mom and brother are here visiting for a week so we will probably do quite a bit of running around this week.

In other news, my interview went well yesterday and I'm hoping to hear back by the end of the week. I had a phone interview on Friday with a different company but they said I wouldn't hear back on the next steps for a couple weeks.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - bacon jerky

Lunch - pork roast and salad

Snack - turkey sausage

Dinner - tbd meat and veggies

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 8/22/17 5:27 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 16+ mos

Good morning! Got my work out in at the gym this morning! Going to be pretty muggy today but if it doesn't rain I will get out for my 5 kms at lunch time.

Going to a surprise 80th birthday party tonight.

Eats today:

B - 1/2 cabbage roll (I only ate half for dinner last night so this is the leftovers)

S - skyr and blueberries

L - shepperds pie

S - 4 oz chicken breast and cucumbers

D - 4 oz pork tenderloin, 1/4 cup stove top stuffing

Cal 728, Protein 92, Carbs 54

Have a great Tuesday!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Patm
on 8/22/17 7:25 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning group. Got knocked over in the dog park yesterday. Pretty sore today. Work then home to try to feel better

b greek yogurt, blueberries, granola

l salad with smoked pork tenderloin, yogurt

s beef jerky

d cod, salad, 2 mini potatoes

s tea

Ginnny
on 8/22/17 7:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

WOW! Take it easy, you don't want to be sore on your fabulous trip you have planned! Take care of yourself!

birdiegirl
on 8/22/17 7:46 am

Well you sure didn't need this Pat. I have no suggestions. Take all the meds ( of any variety) you have to try and feel better

Patm
on 8/22/17 7:49 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Thanks. Took good stuff this morning to get to work. Home tonight to a message mat I have that warms up. Can't wait

Monica9811
on 8/22/17 8:07 am - Peterborough, Canada

Good luck Pat-I hope it helps. Must have been a damn big dog!

Patm
on 8/22/17 8:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

It was two very large dogs playing. I should not have turned my back on them but they were not that close at first

Linda M.
on 8/22/17 8:15 am - Orillia, Canada

Feel better Pam. I remember bending over in front of a ram while picking out a Christmas tree ... it wasn't pretty, but I would have won money on America's Funniest Videos.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Most Active
Recent Topics