What are you eating/doing Thursday

leeann73
on 9/7/17 5:25 am

hello everyone

this week has been back to school for the kids and back to work for me as I had the last 12 days of summer off. Hectic to say the least. Here is my food plan

breakfast: shake

snack: cheese string

lunch: buffalo chicken and yogurt

snack: turkey pepperettes and mini belle cheese

dinner: crock pot porkchops and rice

trying to avoid night time snacking so no planned pm snack. I know that my portions are right and this is protein forward so no metrics for me as the calorie game messes with my head. Will also do a run / walk tonight.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Ginnny
on 9/7/17 5:36 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 16+ mos

Good morning. Did 5 km at the gym this morning and off to work. Hope it doesn't rain this aft so I can go out at lunch. My mother told me last night that I was too skinny, I told her I'm not, its just that she was used to me being fat. She told me that recents pics on FB don't even look like me and that she liked fat me better. Really something nice to say to someone who works so hard. Went to my Trucker for a little support, and he had nothing, add him to the list of people that pissed me off yesterday. I actually dove into a bowl of chips and dip after these two conversations for about 2 mins, and then realized it doesn't matter what they think (took some of my own advice). Hence the 5km at the gym, I was actually going to have a rest day but screw them.

Anyway, here's the plan for today:

B1 - 1/2 small banana

B2 - beef meatballs

S - 2 HB eggs

L - chicken salad

S - sautéed peppers/onions with chicken and cheese

D - taco salad

Total Cal 1164, Carbs 40, Protein 101

Have a good day all!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

(deactivated member)
on 9/7/17 2:52 pm

So impressed!!! Congrats!!! Excercise and a healthy diet...awesome!!

leeann73
on 9/7/17 5:12 pm

Good thing for you the only one you need to impress is yourself. Moms can say the wrong thing sometimes. Sounds like you were able to rise above.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Most Active
Recent Topics