What are you eating/doing Monday?

Ginnny
on 10/2/17 6:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 17+ mos

Good morning everyone! Back to routine again this week. At conference last week Wed - Fri which was fun and it was nice to catch up with people I don't get to see too often. I was supposed to go to a seminar this Wed - Fri but it was cancelled, which I'm fine with as we are going camping for the Thanksgiving weekend and it will give me time to prepare and get organized.

B - 2 egg, egg salad (mayo/onion)

S - 2 oz blueberries, oikos vanilla yogurt

L - homemade beef barley soup

S - deli turkey and cheese

D - taco salad

Cal 1040, Carbs 86 (yikes) Protein 88

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Linda M.
on 10/2/17 6:21 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning Ginny and all,

The beef barley soup sounds wonderful. I'm hoping to make a lot of soup this fall and winter and need to make this part of my Sunday plan.

B - protein shake and large black decaf.

S - 1/2 cup of Skyr with fresh sliced strawberries

L - two pieces of peameal bacon

S - Pepperette

D - Cheese omelette and sliced tomato

Calories: 745, Protein: 84, Carbs: 41. All water and vitamins.

Enjoy your day.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Meggles07
on 10/2/17 8:21 am - Canada

Good Morning :)

I'm at work today. Got a few things done around the house this weekend so that was nice. I'm looking forward to the three-day weekend coming up but we have a bunch of people staying with us so that always adds some stress. Both DH and I like our routines which are hard to keep with four extra people in your house :)

For some reason I had horrible heartburn last night. I never get heartburn. I didn't even get it before surgery. The only reason I even have an prescription for Prevacid was because I started burping and the surgeon wanted to try it first. Thank goodness I have that so I took one this morning. I will have to see how I feel later.

Post-op two years, six months.

Breakfast - ended up being almonds because my stomach isn't feeling great.

Snack - light hot chocolate

Lunch - pork chop

Snack - egg

Snack - turkey pepperoni, cheese

Dinner - leftover ribs

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics