What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 10/4/17 6:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! I've been to the gym as it doesn't look like the weather is going to cooperate. A couple of meetings today so will have a little to do. Other than that not much going on.

Post Op RNY 17+ mos

B1 - 1/2 banana on the way to the gym

B2 - 3 oz sirloin steak, 1 tbsp. HP sauce

S - Premier Protein, 1/2 honeycrisp apple

L - shepperds pie, (4 oz ground beef, 1 oz mashed taters) 1 tbsp. gravy

S - 4 slices deli turkey, 1 Old Cheddar Cheese string

D - 4 oz grilled chicken, 2 ****tail tomatoes, 1 tbsp. dressing

Total Cal 1073, Protein 108, Carbs 71

The slightly higher carbs haven't damaged me on the scale, yet. Will keep a close eye. I actually had a .4 loss. Not much but not a gain so

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 10/4/17 6:16 am

Good looking maintenance menu Ginnny!

Linda M.
on 10/4/17 8:23 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning,

Like you Ginny, we're camping on Thanksgiving weekend with my kids and grandkids. Rain forecasted on Saturday so board games and cribbage it is. I love this time of year and am looking forward to cooking and eating outside, walking and playing - as we should. Got my lawns cut yesterday, did some laundry and will clean the trailer tonight. It's amazing how much energy I have the more I do and the lower in weight I get.

B - protein shake and half a pot of black decaf.

S - Armstrong cheese stick and 10 grapes

L - homemade chili with half an ounze of cheddar

S - Pepperette

D - same as lunch (before my boys fini**** I hope)

Calories: a whopping 978, Protein: 85, Carbs: 63. All water and vitamins.\

Enjoy your day.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Meggles07
on 10/4/17 8:44 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm so excited -- I got hockey tickets last night to surprise DH. We are going the night of his birthday. I'm so excited that I totally wanted to tell him what we are doing!! He kept saying no, I couldn't tell him. I've also bid on a mystery auction thing at work that I'm hoping is more hockey tickets for him. We used to go all the time to the OHL games, but we haven't been for a long time.

Post-op two years, six months.

Breakfast - Greek yogurt

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - leftover steak and cauliflower

Snack - bacon jerky, cheese stick

Dinner - tbd

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics