What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 10/17/17 5:32 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning gang. I was to the gym this morning even though I wanted desperately to sleep in. I did not sleep well on Sunday night and then yesterday we had some errands to do after work. I got a pretty good nights sleep but I'm still a little bagged.

18 + mos post op RNY

B - 1/2 banana on the way to the gym

B - 2 eggs smashed with 2 tbsp. light mayo

S - greek yogurt

L - taco salad

S - 2 pepperoni wrapped mozza sticks

D - 4 oz grilled chicken, 1 corn cob, tbsp. butter (mmmmm, getting the last of the fresh corn while we still can)

Total Cal 1074, Carbs55, Protein 95

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Linda M.
on 10/17/17 5:56 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning,

B - protein shake and black decaf

S - Armstrong cheese stick

L - Crab meat and low fat mayo

S - Pillers Turkey bite

D - Chicken breast with 1 oz. cheddar cheese and 1 tbsp. Tzatziki

S - Skyr with Davinci French Vanilla syrup (couldn't find Torani's) - Thanks Meg for the suggestion. It adds flavour and takes away some of the tartness.

Calories: 814, Protein: 102, Carbs: 27. All water and vitamins.

Enjoy your day.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

crqvingchange
on 10/17/17 8:02 am

Good morning everyone. Ginny I am with you, getting out of bed this morning required me giving myself a kick in the ass. It was so warm in bed and getting up while it's still dark to drive to the pool wasn't something I wanted to do.

Tonight DH and I are going to see a movie so I had better bring a snack or I could get lured by the aroma of movie popcorn.

3 years post op

B. Fit Frappe Vanilla Latte before swimming and having another one now.

L. Breakfast burrito with scrambled eggs, peppers, crumbled bacon, salsa, cheese (I will egg half and use Toufayan Low Carb Tortilla - trying to use up stuff from my freezer, ie low carb bread, wraps, and bagels)

D. Poached egg on grilled salmon with PC Hollandaise on top. Side kale salad.

S. Either a protein bar or protein chips while at the movie.

E. 1 hour swimming

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics