What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 10/23/17 3:24 am

Good morning everyone. i had a wonderful and productive weekend. The weather was so nice and I got lots of yard work done, but my back is suffering from all of that work.

This morning I have to go for blood work so I am out the door early to lineup at the lab. That way I won't miss my swimming class.

Apart from an unplanned protein bar on Saturday night, I was able to stick to plan.

3 years Post op

B. Protein coffee

B2, Poached egg on a shrimp burger with a little Hollandaise

L. Spinach salad with chicken, 1/4 of a pear sliced, cucumbers, mini pepper, WF Honey Dijon Mustard dressing

D. Sliced turkey and gravy, mashed cauliflower

S. A protein vanilla latte

Totals 1077, Carbs 47, Fat 53, Prot. 111

E. Swimming

Vit. Multi prenatal

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 10/23/17 3:51 am - Canada

Good morning :)

The weekend was so lovely. We were outside quite a bit, did some yardwork, had lunch on our patio, it was nice to just relax a bit. We also bought a new stove which DH is really excited about. We having been looking and planning for about six months. We had actually first seen it at Sears so I'm glad we didn't buy it there with everything that has happened since.

Today I'm back to work. I need to find something to do during my lunch break. I'm not much of a walker/wanderer, but I need to find something that doesn't end with me spending money. Honestly, I wish I could have a nap during my break. That would make my afternoons a lot better ;)

Post-op two years, seven months.

Breakfast - Greek yogurt

Snack - egg

Lunch - pork chop

Snack - turkey sausage

Snack - ham and cheese

Dinner - pork chop probably

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 10/23/17 7:53 am

DH and I loved the warm weather this past weekend. We sat out on our patio saying this will probably be one of the last chances to enjoy patio days.

Something tells me that you will be cooking up a storm with your new stove. Mini meatloafs in muffin tins, mini crustless quiche, smothered pork chops. Let me know when dinner is ready, yum.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 10/23/17 8:03 am - Canada

I'm hoping DH will cook up a storm in the new stove ;) He made smoked BBQ pork chops last night. I'm going to hoard them for my lunches this week because they are so good.

Also, I wanted to thank you for your comment last week about the Popeye's (nutrition ) sale -- I ended up going super early Saturday morning before they opened and there was already a line. I ended up getting the goody bag though!! :) I took what I wanted for myself and my mom (lemon fitjoy bar and a "double-double" flavoured protein powder) and then posted the rest online for free so someone came and picked it up. I hate waste and there was a few things I wouldn't like or that had too much sugar (e.g. the "gainer" sample -- don't think I should eat things that want to make me gain weight lol).

crqvingchange
on 10/23/17 8:36 am

Yup I know what you mean. No gainer for me. i also got a cool funnel for protein power that you can add to a shake bottle or to a bottle of water. There were 4 protein bars in my sample bag and 5 protein powders (mostly chocolate), then of course the eye candy in the magazine. I love my husband, but a girl has to read the articles right?

Meggles07
on 10/23/17 8:41 am - Canada

The protein powder I kept was chocolate as well. I love chocolate :) There was also cookies and cream, and a chocolate peanut butter one that I want to try. My mom gets the coffee flavoured one -- that does not sound appealing to me.

I didn't get a funnel -- that would be useful!! I did get a little plastic cup with a lid, but I already have a shaker bottle. And I must have missed the eye candy lol.

crqvingchange
on 10/23/17 8:49 am

What brand was the coffee flavoured protein powder? Enquiring minds need to know. I gladly would have traded a funnel for a coffee protein powder.

Meggles07
on 10/23/17 8:53 am - Canada

I just had to look it up because I put it aside for my mom :)

It's Isogold Iced Double Double - this one: https://www.gymstar.ca/pvl-gold-series-iced-double-double.ht ml

crqvingchange
on 10/23/17 8:58 am

That's funny, I'm drinking some now. They had it on sale for $69 ($30 off) and that got me the gift bag. I really like it. It's one of the few protein drinks that works well heated. I mix a little (half a scoop) in cold water and add ho****er from my Keurig machine. It's a little sweet so I only do a half scoop at a time.

Ginnny
on 10/23/17 4:25 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning all! I skipped out on the gym this morning and now regretting it because they're calling for 100% chance of rain today, so I might not get out at lunch. I suppose I could go after work but Mondays....ugh.

B - 4 oz chicken breast with sautéed peppers and onion

S - greek yogurt with blueberries

L - chicken Caesar salad

S - deli salami, cheese string, honeycrisp apple

D - same as breakfast

Total Cal 947, Carbs 46, protein 99

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active
Recent Topics