What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 10/25/17 3:11 am

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was one of those days where my agenda was totally hijacked. Maybe today I will get my list done (lol - highly unlikely).

Life Labs has a service where you can go online and see your results. I had my bloodwork done on Monday and everything came back in the normal range. Woot Woot. This is a first for me, I'm usually low on a couple of things.

Today i'm going swimming, then yoga. Later I have to help my FIL on the computer (he once called me upset saying "my computer just keeps saying The Google").

3 years post-op

B. Protein coffee

B2. Egg and bacon sandwich on Dimpflmeier Carb Smart bread (1 slice) toasted, squirt of Heinz Jalapeno Ketchup

L. PC Tomato/Basil deli chicken with avocado and Kraft Philly Sriratch whipped cream cheese rollups

D. Sirloin roast with a little gravy, GG mashed cauliflower

S. Another protein coffee

Totals 958, Carbs 28, Fat 45, Pro. 124

E. Swimming, yoga

V. Prenatal multi

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 10/25/17 4:44 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm taking a mental health day today. I did not sleep last night -- puppy 2 fell out of bed at 3am, then the city was working outside our house flushing the water lines. I wish I could work from home some days but that isn't an option. So my plan is just to regenerate today, have a nap, and hopefully feel better tomorrow.

Post-op two years, seven months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - apple, peanut butter

Lunch - turkey sausage

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - tbd, possibly chicken

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 10/25/17 12:44 pm

Puppies falling out of bed, they're like having toddlers. Enjoy your mental health day Meg. Hope you get a decent sleep tonight.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 10/25/17 5:44 am, edited 10/24/17 10:56 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! Well I survived! Not sore at all today which is a good thing! Went to the gym this morning and I think my wounds will be healed enough for the water aerobics tomorrow night. We shall see!

B - chili (yum, I love smelling up the office in the morning with my non-breakfast breakfast food)

S - yogurt and 3 oz of blueberries

L - pot roast

S - deli salami and a cheese stick

D - shepperds pie

Total Cal 1056, Carbs 59, Protein 94

Have a great day everyone!!

EDITED to add: The "I survived" reference is because I took quite a header onto the sidewalk yesterday on my afternoon break walk. Jeebus!! It felt like I broke my ribs! What I did do was scrape the top of my left foot (??how??) my right knee and came down hard on my right side. CLUTZ. Anyway, it sidelined me from water aerobics last night cuz ya can't have an open wound in the pool! BUT I'm good today!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 10/25/17 12:46 pm

Ginny you are a quick healer! Glad you will be able to get your splash on tomorrow.

I love your breakfasts.

Linda M.
on 10/25/17 5:47 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning,

"My Results" on Life Lab is great. My husband thought I might be self-diagnosing, but was really able just to see what was in the normal range, high or low - especially my iron when it was really out of whack. And you're right - it's fast. The only result that takes about a week is Vitamin A as they send to a central lab.

My back is MUCH better today and I plan on a long walk after work.

B - protein shake and black decaf.

L - chicken breast, 1 oz. cheddar, 1 tbsp. Tzatziki (I'm boring)

S - 1/2 cup cottage cheese

D - same as lunch

S - Skyr and syrup

Calories: 859, Protein: 129, Carbs. 16. All water and vitamins.

One pound away from my first goal of 175. YEAH! 100 lbs. just around the corner (168). I sooooooo appreciate your encouragement, feedback and support.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

crqvingchange
on 10/25/17 12:50 pm

Geez I forgot that my Vit A was still pending. I have been low on that one in the past. Fingers crossed that it is in the normal range.

So glad your back is feeling better. Enjoy your walk, it's nice out there in our area. I got to get more leaves raked today.

Most Active
Recent Topics