What are you eating/doing today (Friday)?

Ginnny
on 10/27/17 4:29 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Menu Peeps! I lied in bed this morning trying to convince myself to go to the gym. I didn't win. I decided to take my coffee to the hot tub instead. It felt so good on my legs! I did get my splash on last night! I'm not that coordinated but being in the water you can't tell so much! Today is my Trucker's birthday. We are going to Fromaggio's Pie Shack for dinner to have their 5lb+ deep dish pie. Google this place or do a FB search, the pictures look so delicious.

A few co-workers and I decided we are going out for lunch today for Chinese. They have pictures on their windows and when we walked by earlier this week the Szechaun Beef called out to us! LOL. I'll be mindful of my portion.

Anyhow for the eats today at Post Op RNY 18+ mos:

B - 2 eggs scrambled, 1 slice cheese

S - greek yogurt

L - szechaun beef

S - 2/3 of an egg smashed with mayo (left over egg salad) Premier Protein if I need it

D - the meaty/cheesy guts of 1 slice of deep dish pie! Mmmmmm

Definitely back to the gym tomorrow!!

No totals because I wouldn't know how to log my lunch or dinner.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 10/27/17 5:53 am

Good morning all. I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of some furry critter scratching in the ceiling. The usual woken-in-the-night dialogue played in my head - Dude can't you hear that? (nope he is sleeping beauty) - My knee hurts - My back hurts - I've gotta pee. Got up to pee and take a pain pill. I didn't turn on the light and stubbed my toes on the bathroom scale. No going back to bed after that so I watched TV for an hour or so, took a pain pill, and went back to bed once it kicked in. DH didn't even know I got up.

Today I have a ton of errands to do, then date night tonight.

3 years post-op

B. Protein coffee

B2. Lobster stuffed salmon pinwheel with a poached egg on top and a TBSP of PC Hollandaise (the pinwheels were fresh at the fish counter and only 3.99 each)

L. Beef curry on GG cauliflower rice

D. BBQ chicken, gravy, and side salad

S. Another protein coffee

Totals 979, Carbs 23, Fat 44, Prot 125

Have a great weekend everyone

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Linda M.
on 10/27/17 6:09 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning,

CC - you had me salivating at B2. And $3.99 - wow!

I hope to get everything done at work - I have three resumes in between my Purolator customers and Fridays are usually especially busy out front. The sun is shining now although it's a bit cold. Still committed to my "no socks" until November and decided not to wear a coat this morning. I plan to work all weekend - inside tomorrow and outside on Sunday - the snow is acomin'.

B - protein shake and black decaf.

S - 1/2 cup cottage cheese

L - 1/2 cup crab meat with hard boiled egg and mayo

S - Armstrong cheese stick

D - Chicken breast with 1 tbsp. of Tzatziki and 1 oz. cheese

S - 1/2 cup Skyr with sliced strawberries.

Calories: 956, Protein: 113, Carbs: 31. All water and vitamins.

Enjoy your day and weekend everyone.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

crqvingchange
on 10/27/17 7:52 am

Linda B2 was really yummy and easy to make. I put the salmon in the frying pan on low, put a lid on it. Put the kettle on to boil water, then added tha****er to a sauce pan. Swirled the water with a spoon, dropped the egg in it, put a lid on that and set it to low. TBSP of Hollandaise in a ramekin in the microwave, half power 45 seconds. Easy peasy. It all cooked while i got dressed. PC has premade Hollandaise in the refridgerator case by the butter.

Your lunch looks really scrumptious. Post WLS I'm finding that I love any seafood/egg combination. I make a crab dip with chopped hard boiled eggs on top - so good. I'll have to dig out the recipe.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics