What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 10/30/17 4:00 am

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I got so much work done in the yard this weekend. Still so much more to do.

This morning I am swimming then I have to drive to Guelph for 3 appointments at my Centre. This is for my 3 year surgiversary, that I wasn't in Canada for in July. Better late than never.

3 years post-op

B. Protein Coffee

S. Another protein coffee on the road after swimmining

S. Protein bar between appointments.

D. Chicken Chili with diced avocado on top, and a side of cauliflower rice.

S. Protein Spiced Chai Tea Latte

No totals because I'm not sure what I will have in Guelph. Maybe some egg salad from Market Fresh.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 10/30/17 6:05 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang! I am soooooo freaking tired. My girlfriend texted me at 4:30 yesterday afternoon and invited me to the Dallas Smith concert. Of course I had to go. So getting home at 1:00 a.m. and up at 6 for the gym is not the best plan for the day! Hubby thought I'd skip the gym this morning and sleep in a little.....if you want to play then you gotta pay!! Did 4.5 kms on the treadmill.

Post Op RNY 18+ mos

B - 2 egg, egg salad

S - yogurt/blueberries

L - tuna salad, cucumbers

S - deli salami, the last of it....won't buy it again, too many calories for the protein, will stick to my turkey

D - meatloaf (if I feel like making it by the time I get home, sigh)

Massage tonight!! YAY!

Totals - Cal 976, Carbs 39, Protein 85

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 10/30/17 7:31 pm

Ginny you rock. I'm tired too. Just posting a bit then off to bed for this nightowl, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

LukeB Girl17
on 11/1/17 8:35 pm

Hi! I saw Dallas in Ottawa! Freaking amazing show! I danced and sang the night away. Way to go on your journey ~ congrats!

Referral by my MD Feb 28/17 * Labs done March 17/17 * Meet with Nurse Aug 24/17 * TOH PreOp Class 1 Sept 12 /17 * Oct 17 Behaviorist and Nutritionist * Breath Test Nov 10/17 * Nutritionist Nov 21/17 * PreSurgery Class 2 Dec 12/17 ~ Bloodwork * Meet the Surgeon Dec 18/17 * PreOp Jan 5 TOH * Surgery Date January 10, 2017

Meggles07
on 10/30/17 6:21 am - Canada

Good morning :)

So I ended up being off half of last week as I wasn't feeling well and my boss sent me home. That's kind of a new experience for me. I must have looked awful lol. I slept pretty much all weekend. This week I have Friday booked off to spend the day with DH. He has it booked off as well. It's his birthday and our anniversary (first date). So we have made our own holiday :) I bought us tickets to go out that night, so I can't wait to surprise him!!

Post-op two years, seven months.

Breakfast - oatmeal

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - chicken

Snack - chicken

Snack - pepperoni and cheese

Dinner - beef stew

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 10/30/17 7:33 pm

My DH just told me tonight he wants to take Friday off work. Great minds think alike. I hope you are fully recovered by Friday.

Linda M.
on 10/30/17 8:09 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning,

Got lots done on the weekend with another 18 bags of wet leaves yesterday. That makes it roughly 2/3 done. Going on another walk with Elyse and Adalynn tonight and hope to tackle to piles of clothes in my room that are clean and, I think, need to go. I haven't lost anything since completing the challenge, but know I'm sticking to my plan and getting more exercise in. One pound away from my first goal - and there I may sit. Oh well.

B - protein shake and a pot of black decaf.

S - Pepperette

L - Chicken salad (prepared salad from Costco - four 1 cup portions (approximately) for $10 and change. I brought it home, put it into four Tupperware containers, and that's lunch for the week. I read the ingredients and other than regular mayo, it seems to be okay. I'm going to buy some of the canned chicken again so I can make my own with celery and onion.

S - Armstrong cheese stick

D - Going to make some chili with ground chicken or turkey and try to put away some of this as well before my boys Hoover and Dyson it.

S - Skyr with strawberries

Calories: 771, Protein: 95, Carbs: 37. All water and vitamins.

Enjoy your day.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

crqvingchange
on 10/30/17 7:36 pm

Someone on the thread used to rave about the Costco chicken salad. They said it was made from the rotisserie chickens so it had really nice flavour.

We still have so many leaves to drop and of course since I cleaned them up yesterday, the ground is covered again.

Most Active
Recent Topics