What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

crqvingchange
on 11/2/17 3:44 am

Good morning Pouch Pals as Ginny calls us. I did not want to get out of bed this morning, but lots to do today, so no joy.

This morning I'm going swimming, then I have a doctor's appointment with my GP. He's been my doctor for 32 years and he has gone from a shy polite bedside manner, to tell it like it is grumpy pants. I know I'll get yelled at for something, lol. This afternoon I have a meeting with 2 city officials (be still my beating heart). I'd rather have teeth pulled, but it's got to get done. Tonight, TV, a cosy fire and chillin' with DH (bliss).

3 years post-op

B. Protein coffee, decaf

B2. Eggs Benedict with smoked salmon (no English muffin)

L. Chipotle smoked chicken salad and a side salad

D. Chicken Chili and GG cauliflower rice

S. Protein coffee

It will be a miracle if I can get in all this food today, but the Eggs Benedict stays even if it's my dinner.

Totals: 1084, carbs. 42, fat 47, prot. 121

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/2/17 5:58 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone. Thought I'd chime in even though I don't really have a plan for the day.

I'm going out for lunch with a friend so that triggered a throw whatever in your lunch bag and figure it out.

So I have 2 HB eggs, cucumber, 1/2 apple, PB, greek yogurt and blueberries, oh and I always have cheese and turkey in the fridge here at work so I figure I can make a days menu out of this. Took bacon wrapped sirloin out for supper tonight. YUM

I hit the gym this morning for 5 kms!

Have a good day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/2/17 11:42 am

Honestly Ginny you are amazing. 5k rocks.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Jo0710
on 11/2/17 7:41 am

My new job is keeping me busy so I haven't been on here much. Miss it. I'm going away tomorrow to Niagara falls for my son's hockey tournament so I've been extra good this week because I know the weekend may not be wonderful with staying in a hotel.

Playing volleyball tonight - haven't fully decided on dinner because it'll be a rushed night with packing, a load of laundry and the volleyball. Plus I'll need a shower and blowdrying/straightening my hair since I won't be doing it at 6:15am tomorrow morning when we leave home.

B: 1 homemade protein energy ball

S: premier protein

L: taco salad (extra lean ground beef, little bit of lettuce, onion, peppers, salsa, bit of sour cream and cheese)

S: 1 protein energy ball

D: Premier protein (guessing this will be it since I'll be running around)

Cals: 726, protein 83, net carbs 28

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 11/2/17 11:44 am

Hi Jo, that's a yummy looking lunch. DH and I are also heading to N-O-T-L this weekend.

Jo0710
on 11/2/17 12:43 pm

It was really good! I couldn't eat all of it but it was great!

Well if you get bored, come watch hockey ;) My son's team is 8 years old and there is 11 teams. It'll be a blast. Can't wait. We are staying in St. Catharines because it's so busy there this weekend.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Meggles07
on 11/2/17 8:58 am - Canada

Good morning...?? ;)

Today absolutely has gotten away from me. After nearly two weeks of not much work to do, this morning was crazy. I have an important meeting this afternoon, which I have to finish prepping in the next 30 minutes. So basically a drive-by for me today :)

I'm so excited. Today is my Friday!! If I didn't have this meeting I would be tempted to leave early lol. Tomorrow is DHs birthday, so that will be fun.

Post-op two years, seven months.

Breakfast - oatmeal

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - chicken

Snack - turkey sausage

Snack - pepperoni and cheese

Dinner - tbd

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/2/17 11:46 am

Meg, enjoy your day off tomorrow. Happy Birthday to your DH. I hope you are feeling 100% again. Enjoy your fancy-ass lunch tomorrow.

Meggles07
on 11/2/17 12:04 pm - Canada

Thanks!! I'm stoked about this lunch. We are super cheap and using a gift card lol. My friends got married there and I had to make the server take away my plate so I would stop eating.

Most Active
Recent Topics