Previous weight loss attempts?

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/17 10:08 am

I don't think there is enough room to list where I went, how much money I spent and how many attempts and or programs. I have found some success in 90/10 ( in my case 85/15) eating whole foods - no HFCS and no junk or fried (also I do not drink). I had to- I have a disease that kind of forced me.

This is a last resort.. I know that very well.. and I am glad (don't hate me) they vet everyone in this manner.

Lina_Ann
on 11/4/17 6:48 pm

My doctor didn't focus much on if I used any programs, but everyone doctor is different. I told mine I've tried weigh****chers.

Referral: June 2017
RNY with Dr. Neville in Ottawa: January 8th, 2018

BattlecryForever
on 12/21/17 7:39 pm

So I had my orientation today, and we were told that attempts like the cabbage soup diet, slim fast, dieting on your own, etc, do NOT count as formal weight loss attempts. We were told that these attempts must have been in adulthood, and are mandatory to be qualified for the program.

I'm pretty worried now that I will be discharged, because although I have had many weight loss attempts, including a couple of formal ones as a child and youth, my attempts in adulthood have all been on my own.

My question is, do they ask for proof that you have completed a formal weight loss program? I'm thinking of just saying I've done something like WW. Thoughts and advice?

Most Active
Recent Topics