What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 11/14/17 4:00 am

Good morning everyone. My fricken' cold just doesn't seem to want to go away completely, and now DH has it too. It's sapping the energy out of us. Yesterday I only did half of what I had planned on doing. I'm hoping today will be different because I have so much to get done.

Today I'm going swimming and then a Zumba class later on. Paperwork is also on the agenda. Oh the joys of filing and paying bills. I swear that if I could find a monkey that would do my paperwork and not fling poop, he would be hired on the spot.

3 years post-op

B. Protein coffee, and lots of decaf through the day with PP Vanilla used as creamer

B2. Scrambled egg wrap (1/2 low carb) with fresh salsa and hot peppers

L. Spinach/kale salad with sliced grilled chicken, 1/4 honeycrisp apple sliced, 1/2 avocado, sweatpea shoots, WF honey/Dijon dressing.

D. Lillydale turkey with gravy, GG mashed cauliflowers with bacon and cheddar

S. More protein coffee, SKYR yogurt with SF flavouring

Totals: 982, Carbs 49, Fat 41, Prot. 111

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/14/17 4:51 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, sign me up for a monkey if you find one. I hate filing. And because of our apartment and moving etc I thought I would be smart and put most of our files into binders instead of regular old files. What a mistake. My papers just pile up even more because I procrastinate. Although it is better if I ever need to look something up -- you know, that one time in a million.

Today I have a meeting this afternoon and we are changing up our catering arrangements which is making me nervous. The meeting chair wants something new so I will blame her ;) if it works out it should be amazing food though.

Post-op two years, eight months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - pepperette

Lunch - ham salami stuff (I have no idea)

Snack - pepperoni, cheese curds

Dinner - completely unknown

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/14/17 6:53 am

I wonder if procrastinating with filing is one of the WLS side effects? Maybe we can get a volume discount on monkeys that do filing.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

leeann73
on 11/14/17 5:24 am

Hello everyone. I joined the ymca so I started my day at the gym. You all inspire me with your exercise routines. Plan for today for food

breakfast: protein shake

snack: cheese and fruit

lunch: protein shake

snack: protein bar

dinner: turkey bacon and eggs

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

crqvingchange
on 11/14/17 6:54 am

Leeann, that is excellent. I hope that you grow to love exercise as I have. Your dinner sounds like something I would like.

Monica9811
on 11/14/17 6:19 am - Peterborough, Canada

CC best way to get rid of a cold is to do nothing and just rest! Exercise can wait. I'm with you on the filing. It piles up at my office until I can't look at it anymore than I hire someone to come do it for me. If I filed it right away the pile wouldn't get so big but I'm a slow learner lol

crqvingchange
on 11/14/17 6:58 am

I'm a slow learner too. Nothing got filed when I was away. Bring on the filing monkeys.

Monica on the days that I don't exercise my leg seizes up, and it's hard to get moving. That's my trade off, runny nose over arthritis pain. Both are not pretty, lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics