What are you eating/doing Tuesday, Dec. 5th

Ginnny
on 12/5/17 5:48 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang!

I didn't sleep worth a darn last night, I'm lucky if I got 3 hours. UGH. But up and at em to the gym this morning, no point lying in bed if you're not sleeping. Did some cardio and took the time to get some strength training in.

Today is a higher calorie day. I don't even have my dinner logged and I'm at 1000+ calories. I'm going out for dinner with a friend, so I scoped the menu and it looks like steak will be my best choice. What a tragedy right!!

19+ mos Post-op RNY

B1 - 1/2 premier protein shake, 1/2 banana (see separate post about this)

B2 - 2 egg, egg salad

S - greek yogurt

L - chicken Caesar salad (contributing to the higher calories, and I use low cal dressing)

S - cucumber/tomato salad, 1 pepperette

D - TBD

I may not get all this food in as I have a meeting from 9 - 11, so time will tell.

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Monica9811
on 12/5/17 6:06 am - Peterborough, Canada

''Tis the season for eating out! I was at The Keg Saturday night with my bf but thankfully he isn't a big eater so we split a 7oz filet and a crab leg. I was back at Keg last night again but since I was solo I had shrimp ****tail. Stole a bite of my gfs Ceasar salad a bite of her twice baked. Was just enough. Then....I'm back at The Keg Wednesday night for a work dinner! Thankfully I'm not paying so don't care if I waste food. Next week I'm off to Mexico. Better do a lot of walking on the beach!! Have a great day. Hope you sleep better tonight Ginny.

crqvingchange
on 12/5/17 6:54 am

Good morning Ginny and everyone. Ginny thanks for starting the thread. Your steak dinner has me drooling.

My knee was giving me issues through the night and I decided to sleep in this morning.

I'm taking a day off from formal exercise today and giving my knee a rest. This may drive me stir crazy, lol. My backup plan is to move firewood if I can't sit still. If I can sit still, then paperwork it is. I loathe paperwork.

I looked at the calendar yesterday and went into a panic because I am nowhere near ready for the holidays. I don't even know what i'm getting for DH. Any ideas?

3 years post-op

B. Protein coffee, lots of decaf throughout the day

S. SKYR yogurt with hemp seeds and SF apricot jam

L. Lillydale turkey with gravy and mashed cauliflower

S. Deli chicken rollups with jalapeno cream cheese, shrimp with Cajun spice

D. Rotisserie chicken with dipping sauce and roasted butternut squash.

S. Protein coffee

Totals: 985, Carbs 55, fat 30, Prot. 126

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics